Women don't have it easier than males. We just have different problems

Women don't have it easier than males. We just have different problems

Attached: images.jpg (204x247, 10.31K)

like what, im a girl and asking

Sure, but ever since 2016 society has been hyper-focused on dealing with women's problems, while men are left to die in the dust.

Nope women just have victim complexes, girls have it significantly easier than men xoxo gossip girl

What problems? I'm genuinely curious. I know there's the whole abortion issue, dealing with creepers, but what else?

we were always left to die in the dust, its only that earlier it used to be an honor but now its just stupid considering how fucked up the world has become

moids dont understand. they claim to be 'incels' when they can just buy sex.

Not just that, our problems are actively mocked

>girl problems
I'm not getting attention
>male problem
I have died in a boiler explosion

We are not the same.

Attached: 1648263686967.jpg (550x550, 42.32K)

Your problems are having too much choice, too little responsibility, and no expectations other than knowing when to close your legs which you almost all fail at.
Yes, you do have different problems but they are objectively lesser than men's issues and we still coddle you despite our own issues.
Cast a love spell for me right now, put your God damn soul into it, it's the only thing that will save me from myself, this hate that's brewing inside of me can only be tamed by the love of a woman and you know it's true, for me and for most robots.

i mean the things i can think of now are
women:
-has to focus more on her weight and looks then men
-a girl with a high bodycount=whore
man with a higfh bodycount= alpha chad king
men:
-harder to get a gf or something then girls
-the fact men are physically stronger therefore has to go to war
-idk more im not a man but if u have something to add then add

I know this is bait but most incels say hookers dont count

>a girl with a high bodycount=whore
What a tragedy, things sound like totally super hard for women out there

Attached: 1648324459776.png (586x574, 316.04K)

Periods / PMS
Abortion
Rape
Sexual harassment
Shaming / stereotypes
Objectification
Pay gap
Glass ceiling
Patriarchy
Lack of support
Pink tax

>Since 2016
Try since forever
Try since the 1990's at a pathological level.

its not a tragedy, personally i dont have a bodycount of 6 million so idk what its like but im trying

>Shaming / stereotypes
>Objectification
>Pay gap
>Glass ceiling
>Patriarchy
>Lack of support
>Pink tax
I hate women so much it's unreal

Attached: 1648183954094.jpg (720x822, 38.92K)

wow you really made a list, you really want us to go in, dont you

It's easier for fat/ugly women to get laid than even healthy sized, average men.

A girl with a high body count is a whore. I don't know how that's a problem.

im a girl and what the heck does Glass ceiling meam

Sure buddy. Men go through actual hardships while women get bored and make problems out of nothing to feel opressed.

But I wouldn't expect a dumb namefagging whore to understand this simple concept.

its just annoying that girls with high bodycount are whores but men are chads while in reality both should be whores, having a relationship is fine but going out and fucking random people is cringe

So only 3 mill?

no bruh

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (633x485, 764.11K)

>Pink tax
Just buy the fucking blue razors you braindead consoomer, it's not my fault women have the critical faculties of bugs

Women can choose to have an abortion. Men can't choose to pay child support or not.

Periods for sure you win out on there.

Men can get raped too, and do. It's just treated as funny by society, not important like it is for women.

Men get sexually harassed too, they just don't get taken seriously.

Shaming/Stereotypes - applies to both genders

Objectification - applies to both genders

Pay gap - women get paid more for the same work and have for years now. It's much easier for women to get good jobs and much harder or them to get fired

Glass ceiling - see above - it's easier for women to get promoted - simply for being a woman

Patriarchy - we live in a matriarchy - laws are made in favour of women.

Lack of support - women have more support than men

pink tax - doesn't exist.

I have no respect for cunt havers. Zero. None. I don't care how much being put in the "fuck zone" hurts you. It's the least you deserve, frankly.

It's like saying "white people in first world countries don't have it easier than third worlders, they just have different problems". It's the kind of lame equivocation you'd expect from the people who benefit from the uneven social securities enjoyed by women at the expense of the lesser men who throw themselves at their feet. It's a fucking joke.

Your problem amounts to the wrong people wanting you. Simple as. Life is a buffet for cunt havers, they get to sit there and wait for the objects of their affection to whisk them away and take them on adventures. Men? Unless you're the top 1%, you're fucked. You have to degrade yourself, negotiating murky social contracts and ridicule and for what?

I fucking hate women, and I'm tired of pretending that I don't.

Ok and men have their own list too like do do really think you're doing something here???? Also half if this list affects men too ex the patriarchy sexual harassment and lack of support

im lucky my peroids dont hurt but i think u can say that peroids= kick to the bawls or something idk

That's because it's easy for women to get laid, hard for men.

A man is only a Chad for fucking a lot of women because only whores give it away easily. It's symbiotic.

>casual sex is cringe
fair enough