Do women over 25 hate twinks?

I work in service and see women over 25 date almost every type of guy: meatheads, baldies, fat guys, short guys, nerdy so called 'soiboi' looking men, but I never see a woman date a twink. And as one myself I seem to be getting attention either from gay men or teenage girls, never women my age. I'm 5'11 with a head full of thick hair, short messy cut, nothing too fancy, or overdone, just nice clear skin, great smile, narrow hooded eyes and high cheekbones, a soft yet defined jawline . Despite being 12% body fat, I have a nice round and firm ass for a guy. Everyone is telling me looking younger as I approach 30 will be like unlocking a cheat code when my peers will get beer guts. But the women still rather date a masculine looking fat fuck over anything. And while I get consistently mistaken for a early 20s guy, it's like a wall with 25+ women, they date I can't even score a fat girl who supposedly have 'lower' standards.

Attached: yEFFEBsv_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30.74K)

Why dont you just go to the gym and eat some chicken

No some really do like twinks.
I once saw this twink at place he seemed cool

Nah, they love em. Especially really old ones 40+ It is like symbol of "I may be this age but I can still get something like this lol"

I also think twinks are alright. Was this a bait?

Attached: pipenkon.jpg (515x515, 40.53K)

>twink
>5'11
stfu bro im out here suffering at 5'8

Attached: 1491709261302.png (290x290, 107.67K)

Look, when I was 18 I attracted a certain type of girls that were around my age, when I was in college I started noticing that early 20s girls were already out of their "cute emo bf" phase, so the niche appeal was no longer there. In college women dated either hyper-masculine frat bros or were in LTR's with a soiyack looking guys.

Women at 25+ start going full daddy issues and wants brute looking males who can provide comfort and protection, only teenage girls will like your look.

why is that? shouldn't it be the other way around? teenage girls with raging hormones re being attracted to the most masculine men and women over 30 to more feminine ones?

women all around date people that are the same age as them. twinks look a bit more the part with teenage girls. they also just consider hyper masculine guys scary.

as a teenage girl i am 100% way more attracted to young looking guys that look my age and aren't so masculine as long as he's taller than me (2+ inches) i think it's normal

I'm 30, and look young, short, not muscular but fit, basically a twink.
I hooked up with a cute 19yo girl a couple months ago and she said I was cute.
Embrace it I guess is my point.
You're probably just hyper-fixated on roasties that only want meatheads.

Lol it's true I'm fat and shave my head and face but I workout so I look buff as fuck. Women love it.

Forgot to add I usually only get attention from girls around my age. I don't think there's any correlation. Different strokes.

>You're probably just hyper-fixated on roasties

the girls who were into me at 15-18 all grew up to be these 20something 'roasties' that want metheads now. What the fuck is wrong with women? My taste in women is pretty much the same as was when I was a teen. But women seem to do a 180 around the ages of 20-25, they go from liking a variety of guys; from jocks, to skinny artsy types to a almost single preference for gymbros with a designer stubble.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-22 at 20-23-02 Deforme Suratlar.png (823x1116, 1.65M)

just grow a beard and you'll be alright

most women after university / older than 24/25 start looking for a partner for the next decades not someone temporary hot to fuck
you have to look more masculine, older, more mature and sadly for you, twinks are the epitome of youthfulness

twinkbro again
I've hooked up with chicks that dated military guys and jocks. I don't think it's as black and white as you think.
It's like when dudes have a preference for cute vs hot, girls are basically the same. They might prefer something and find out they like something else if the opportunity arises. Women are notorious for not knowing what the fuck they want anyways. No reason to let it fuck up your mental, there's plenty that are dtf a "cute" guy.

>twinks are the epitome of youthfulness

why would this be a bad thing. would looking young imply having good genes?

looking young implies that you have to be taken care of
when women get into their mid 20s they're usually looking for someone to start a family with, so a caregiver

most women don't want kids with a child but a mature man
and looking healthy, aka good genes is something different than looking just young

Do everything you're doing already but go to the gym and eat more.
Girls that age may not like a twink, but I'm sure they'll love a twunk

>OP is immune to being betabux
Superpower moment

See like this shit makes me pissed cause it's like you fucking fags are literally failed pissing men and you have the audacity to bitch when women don't want you.
Fuckin christ man