I find it funny that girls from high school who would get ton of likes (we used Facebook back then) hardly get any...

I find it funny that girls from high school who would get ton of likes (we used Facebook back then) hardly get any recognition anymore. LMAO
Wonder how women cope with the wall and younger girls taking over.

Attached: 1633005400575.jpg (828x1012, 697.67K)

i never got likes in highschool and was one the weird unpopular kids. but I had my glow up in university, and it feels nice being a late bloomer because at least I can now enjoy some attention. by the strictest estimates I'll lose this when I turn 25. so at least 4 more years left, which is more than fine imo.

Simple, be fucking ugly like me, so at least I never have any hopes to begin with.

i love going on this board to see grown ass men, years out of high school, who are still bitter over the girls that rejected them. maybe they don't get that attention because as an adult why would they care about facebook likes or social media attention when they have better things going on IRL? YOU didn't get any attention then and you're not getting it now, so who wins? or this all could just be due to the fact that your town is a cesspool of white people who age terribly so the women "hit the wall" less than a decade after graduating highschool, lol i can't relate

>Wonder how women cope with the wall and younger girls taking over.
By raising the age of consent lmao

women peak when they are 18, men when they are 30

>men when they are 30
Unless you started balding in your 20's.

History repeats itself. OmG thIs 21 yEaR oLd mAlE fuCkED a 22 YeaR olD female? SHE ISNT MENTALLY MATURE ENOUGH!!! PEDOPHILE, RAPE!!!

funny how the guys who speak like this are always trying to hide the fact that they are indeed pedos. normal men don't complain about the age of consent being 16 or 18.

just shave ur head then idiot

Just tired of Karens acting like a 24 yo fucking a 19 yo is pedophilic

Attached: 5A2375DD-F3A2-4D64-8C8C-3896FE2FC08B.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

shave head, buy leather jacket, work out and you can do the bad boy thing and sell meth

ew no bald men are ugly and undesirable id never date one

Sometimes I visit social media profiles of popular girls I knew who used to get hundreds of likes on their pictures just to revel in the fact that nowadays they barely get 5-10 likes per picture.

it's obviously not pedophilic, it's odd and it's not only women who judge it.

i dated a 24 y/o when i was exactly 19 (still together) and absolutely nobody complained or said anything about me being too young or the age gap. I think you think too highly of twitter libs, user.

Half of the women population is on Twitter. Its unavoidable to not have them influenced by the jew.

You can make a 40 year old man look like your pic related with the same amount of filters, why would a 40 year old woman have it any different?
There's no "wall" in the age of TikTok filters.

I'm not on twitter and none of my female friends use it afaik. seems more like an american thing

Good thing I never had facebook, myspace, anything in my life.

Attached: instagramkon.png (1536x1271, 531.54K)

>Wonder how women cope with the wall and younger girls taking over.
feminism