Why women dont like you

woman here;

you guys think that all women would ignore you for the fact that we just look for men that have a "chad" face and nothing more.

But a funny, cute guy will always the choice to prefer.

Your problem is that you don't have a personality to shine with, you are rotten flesh that nobody desires you didn't accomplish anything and just sit all day on your pc playing games.

Attached: 1647105049689s.jpg (190x250, 8.05K)

Incels will deny this but it's true
If my bf was paralyzed in a car crash I would still love him
But not if he turned into a psycho jerk loser

>woman here
Stopped reading
>rotten flesh that nobody desires
Rude. Someone out there somewhere desires it, surely.

>we don't like chad
>a cute guys will always be the choice to prefer
Yea, because chads are cute? Have you ever thought about that?

This desu.

you are only unconditionally loved by your mom. in adult relationships you need to give something back and make the other person's life better. when both people are offering something the other wants, there comes an agreement and a romantic relationship.

No one asked for your opinion Hannah the Wiccunt.

Attached: 3F6FCDA7-3FE3-4055-8BED-5814E75C6FF6.jpg (421x421, 25.35K)

>But a funny, cute guy will always the choice to prefer.
*cute
i.e. soft Chad. Until you hit mid 20's, then it's just Chad Chad.

We've seen the guys e-girls fall for - barely handsome, if not ugly. Borderline retarded. Often criminals with literal sex offenses. But they're tall and have drugs.

Your lies will not change facts.

to play devil's advocate, 'fuck crazy bitches but don't stick around' and 'roll for your prison waifu' have been a thing as long as the internet has been around

Man, I hate these threads. Just stop. We all know what women and men alike want now thanks to social media and dating apps. It's not some miracle like it might have been in the 70s among teen boys. Women like all kinds of men, they like HANDSOME funny men, HANDSOME poor men, HANDSOME hard working men, HANDSOME artists, HANDSOME gym rats, etc etc. That's the be-all and end-all

>cute guy
Since everyone uses this word todescribe handsome males i'm going to assume that's what it is. Unless by cute you mean some femboy twink.

okay, I just want a tyler1 boyfriend.

Attached: 410cc-16457444234536-1920.jpg (1920x1080, 263.46K)

Phew, good to know.
Must be a huge coincidence that all evil men I know IRL get girls and the good guys are all alone.

100%.

Any sensible man wouldn't be attracted to those girls to begin with.

But I'm not going to lie on the internet about what makes women attractive.

Thought you stopped reading

Attached: FB_IMG_1647127700887.jpg (1080x1057, 122.3K)

must be some weird circles you're in. I know many nice average or even below average guys with long term gf's.

woman dislike me? Ouch. And here I just thought I was lonely because I avoid others and ghost those who get too close to me

What.

Nobody has ever strung those words together since German and French fucked and made English.

That's bullshit, fuck off whore.
Men, read The Rational Male, it will save your life

Just download tinder and take your pic. Plenty of short handsome men available who'll simp for you in your city

I know those too, with their ugly or settling gfs.
The girls who were actually worth a ring are either alone, dating a model or with a dark triad lanklet.

Please, just how often do we have to do this?

Attached: 1524609258870.jpg (2387x2728, 1.92M)

Not him, but I've never encountered it. Most nice guys I know are kinda lonesome and mopey. Meanwhile I see actual vile pieces of shit who always have girls...not sure I'd call them real relationships, but it seems to be a trope on multiple continents. Maybe it's different in Asia or something.

I also see really good looking guys with girls all the time. They may or may not be great guys too. Not sure.

But when it comes to non-handsome guys? It always seem to be the scumbags with foids, and the genuinely decent guys sulking.

Been reading Roosh's Game, dunno how good it is.
There's so many books I get lost. Pook's and Corey Wayne's are good if you don't want to remember a thousand things just to appear half decent for women.

Prime examples of what women hate, if you actually believe in the chad meme you're already lost, you consume and get all your information from chronically online places. You sit in your room and seethe about women and how you're so lonely and unloved and yet you dont actually interact with the real world, you believe the fake reality of fhe online world. If I believed in what tinder or other shotty things told me I would be single forever. Tell me when was the last time you went out somewhere ? That wasnt a fucking bar?
Every time you shits complain about how women dont like you, you fail to realize your fucking horrible world view is the problem.

>you are only unconditionally loved by your mom.
A bold assumption.

COPE

get off your high horse and go outside and talk to people irl

you sound like a hypocrite desu. these guys aren't exactly attractive themelves either, and usually their gf's look quite normal, just not beautiful.

you're just mad that you can't get a hot woman as an average male. it's not meant to be.

>woman here;
Oh, I don't think so.

> But a funny, cute guy will always the choice to prefer.
oriental_riff.mp3

No one asked for your opinion Hannah the Wicctard.

I'd rather believe the 24/7 autists online, who dissected daiting and women down to a science, than the lies of roasties, the media and betas.

>cute
You mean attractive. Chad does not mean he's the meme image of Chad. Chad refers to the top 10% of so or males in looks.

The only time I ever got laid I was essentially larping as a psychopath
>If my bf was paralyzed in a car crash I would still love him
You'd break up with him before he was even out of the ICU you dumb skank lmao

I rented a house with my gf and her friends about a month ago to do drugs.

>horrible world view is the problem
We have a horrible world view because the memes are true.

You (if OP) even said so;
>cute funny guys
Not funny guys. CUTE funny guys.

Ironically the only place robots might be able to find some comfort is 3 a.m. in a kick-on bar with girls who are very drunk and lonely.

Cool story, sis.

>Yea, because chads are cute?
Cuteness is a feminine quality. Chads are characterized by their masculinity

>But a funny, cute guy will always the choice to prefer.
>Your problem is that you don't have a personality to shine with

This would make sense if it weren't for the vast population of former class clowns that inhabit this board.

You're not being intentionally deceptive; I'm sure you believe this, on some level. But that's because you unconsciously completely omit from consideration the "funny" guys that you have pre-decided aren't sexual beings.

There is absolutely nothing one of those guys can do to joke his way into your pants, once you make that decision. The most he can ever be is a fucking mascot or pet of you and your group of skanks.

Reminds me of that ugly British youtuber who got arrested for talking to women on the street.

They unironically legally prohibit ugly men from talking to girls in public. It's "harassment" unless you are Chad or trying to sell them gym memberships or health insurance.

>But a funny, cute guy will always the choice to prefer

Define funny. Try finding someone, regardless if male or female, who can laugh about Wojak, Memri, Spongebob reaction images who doesn't think you're a weirdo or massive retard.