Tfw rejected by a "tragic and lonely" Any Forums girl

>tfw rejected by a "tragic and lonely" Any Forums girl
There's no more shameful and hurtful feeling than this

Attached: ep116_09.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

more shamful is airing your massive retardation to the board

The tragic and lonely ones have the highest standards. You dodged a bullet there count yourself lucky.

This is the answers you need

>the tragic and lonely ones have the highest standards. You dodged a bullet there count yourself lucky.

The truth has been spoken.

Also I'm starting to think that such people combined with one of us is a recipe for disaster. How can two broken people support each other? I've dated my share of such femoids and it always ended in not being good enough for them or breaking up over some petty BS that triggered some trauma in them. It's just mentally exhausting.

Either name them, or provide a decent greentext nigga.

>get rejected because she doesn't want a relationship right now
Why are Any Forums girls like this
Women can't be really lonely my guy

They're not of the attention whore fatty namefags/tripfags you guys love to reply to thats for sure

it's like a revolver, she's got 5 more guys in the chamber

>white knighting a foid who rejected you
Ouch.

Still, Greentext. We need more than a single line vent.

I wasnt whiteknighting her, just saying shes not one of ethots from here,can't greentext because she will obviously know it's me venting about her

I wish there was a way to just ban women from even viewing this site.

If she rejected you why do you even care at this point? Hand over the greentext nigga.

>>tfw rejected by a "tragic and lonely" Any Forums girl
>There's no more shameful and hurtful feeling than this
This is true. It IS shameful to allow yourself to be used as a dating sim/timewaster game for some woman to play wtih.
If you don't set it and get it in the real world, you don't have shit. When you talk to a woman online you're looking to date, you should be steering it right to a meetup, and if you can't, stop wasting your time.

All the crab bucket faggots who don't date LDR are dating app/site niggers, scram failed normalfags

If wishes were fishes, little boy

If she's not from here, how will she know? hmmm

She's from here but not a namefag

why are you pretending to be me eh buddy ??

Well she's going to be able to figure it out by now anyway. And you've been rejected, so it doesn't matter too much. You can greentext while not putting out anything too sensitive. Unless you are a sperg and would just leak personal details everywhere, then I would say don't share.

I just got rejected yesterday man i'm just screaming in the darkness because i got nobody else to talk to

Why don't females just say the come to r9k for the attention? Just be honest and i'll hate you less than pretending they have any actual hardships unlike men and not offer any companionship

Attached: 1648341224136.png (1194x1702, 1.9M)