My favorite cope is going on advice subreddits and rejoicing in cuntoids being treated like shit by Chad...

My favorite cope is going on advice subreddits and rejoicing in cuntoids being treated like shit by Chad. You dumb sluts should have given incels a chance

Attached: 367433.jpg (750x574, 49.29K)

here's a secret for you: 80% of women aren't actually dating the top 20% of men in harems, but the simple truth that comes across is that most men are simply abusive and mean to their partners. if most men are abusive, it's hard to come across one who isn't. and I for one see most robots even here displaying those same traits.

>and I for one see most robots even here displaying those same traits.
No you don't. We all know this is just cope.

this is literally the board for men who hate women.

You select for abusive men, you won't select robots. Do the math.

robots are basically abusive men who aren't attractive enough to get into a relationship in the first place. they have the same mindset as fuckboys, they just don't have the looks to get mentally ill women who go for such men.

Oh, so it is all about looks then.

it often is. but there is this weird double narrative on r9k
>women only care about looks
>women only want evil abusive men
which is just idiotic. the ideal man for most women is a loving caring handsome man. most women just can't get it, because it's rare.

Most women can't get it because most women don't find loving and caring men attractive. The prisons are full of men with children from different mothers, while the colleges are full of virgins.

>the ideal man for most women is a loving caring handsome man
retard lmao

Attached: 1648044100439.png (1003x427, 114.36K)

>add femanons from here
>they always say I'm not what they expected
>say I'm "nice" and not like an incel
Unfortunately I'm aware that I am a boring wagie, no woman wants to hear me ramble on about my hobbies and reply when I say goodnight/morning. The only time ive managed to keep a femanon talking is when I tried to be mean, but I couldn't keep it going.
All of the guys ive talked to from here that talk to a lot of femanons regularly are incredibly unstable and abusive towards their femanons. IRL the abuse rate is crazy high so I dont think its ever been an Any Forums or incel specific thing, and apparently me wanting a gf that leaves the house as often as I do and has very few friends ( if any) is considered abuse in my country.
Thanks for reading my blog, goodnight.

Attached: FFn4AuaWYAssV6J1.jpg (1242x1636, 230.74K)

>"WOW look there are mentally ill women (onions face)"
It's kind of a tradeoff, most women have to choose either an ugly nice man, or a mean handsome man. because as I said, nice and attractive men are rare. some women put their future children's better looks and genes on the pedestal, others think ahead and just date the more meek unattractive guys.

I actually experienced something similar. not saying I'm a femcel, but I saw how men act more simp-y when I'm a bit mean to them, even normal/attractive guys.

There is no abuse in an "online relationship", it's just two autists ranting at each other until the dopamine wears off and they block each other

>most women arent
>but most men are
yawn. post proofs or shut the fuck up because hypergamy has a lot of data supporting it.

I never said hypergamy doesn't exist. but you guys always blow it out of the water with the idea that 80% of women are having sex with the top 20% of men. it's more like an attraction thing, and attraction doesn't always translate into reality. most people today are in a monogamous relationship or marriage, not in a harem. and I don't know a single woman who is dating a man who could even be worth it lol.

> but you guys always blow it out of the water with the idea that 80% of women are having sex with the top 20% of men
Because data is easy to get from dating apps where this is observably true.

As dating apps become the main form of matchmaking so does 80/20

>and I don't know a single woman who is dating a man who could even be worth it lol.
God you're clueless.

Most people aren't on dating apps though. obviously the superficial men and women will be there and I think everyone who uses tinder/dating apps is a hypergamous idiot.

You do know it's a very common fenomenen in behavioral science that people who were abused as kids/young adults and don't deal with it typically seek out abusive people as friends or partners.

>but the simple truth that comes across is that most men are simply abusive and mean to their partners. if most men are abusive, it's hard to come across one who isn't. and I for one see most robots even here displaying those same traits.
Fucking 31y old virgin NEET, how the fuck am I abusive, I literally never held a woman in my arms, never touched her face, what the fuck you on about having same traits as abusive men. Just stop.

Attached: 1246195591501051515.jpg (1200x675, 91.16K)