Will this war turn all Russian men that live in the west into Incels or will women get more attracted to them?

Will this war turn all Russian men that live in the west into Incels or will women get more attracted to them?

Attached: A3BF38EE-2ADB-46E1-B83E-111959964DB1.jpg (828x794, 259.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>My country Ireland is willing to take 200,000 Ukrainian refugees
>Almost all so far are women and young girls

Keep the war going please

incels. german women HATE fascists

when I was in ireland I was accosted by a guy who initially mistook me for a slav(which is fucking weird cause im hispanic) who then still felt like he had to go on a tirade on how much he hates them.

so no pussy for Ukranians?

>3rd largest migrant group in Germany
After Somalians and Turks no doubt.

Poles and Turks actually

Just be tall, attractive, and/or wealthy and you will drown in pussy, no matter what the geopolitical situation may be.
Women are attracted to Ted Bundy so they wouldn't mind a few war crimes.

they just have to take advantage of the situation and darktriadmaxx and they'll be slaying

>they fell for the women like "bad boys" meme

Which Redpilled YouTuber told you this shit? I live in Germany and every German girl I talked to said that they hate Russians for their macho culture and aggressiveness. You need to spend some time with real women instead of listening to what ever bullshit you listen to on the internet

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia

the only russian commiting crimes is pootlin unfortunately

>every German girl I talked to said that they hate Russians for their macho culture and aggressiveness
>every German girl I talked to said that
>said
You gullible little shit. Women also say they hate misogynists but then they date Chads who treat them like crap while the male feminist beta orbiters are just exploited for free lunches.
Women lie all the time. They lie about their type of man; they lie about their body count. They lie through their teeth at every moment.

They were incels before the war. Lmao no western women wants them. Best they can get is some chink or goblina

>every German girl I talked to said that they hate Russians for their macho culture and aggressiveness
Why are you even listening to women in the first place you retard. You dumb fucks NEVER learn.

As a German guy myself I would rather see a German girl with a African or Arab than with a russ*an

As a Ukrainian same. They probably are whiter than them anyway

there are already stories out there of ukranian girls hooking up with russians in germany

Literally just observe reality you mong. I have 3 sisters and had mostly female friends in school and college, it's not a meme, it's a reality.

I have seen that anons thread too. Why would you believe his bullshit? Ukrainian girls dont like Russians especially not diaspora fags

I think russkies will have the same effect as niggers on women. Some will be terrified some will be turned on.