Would you get divorced if you hit it off with a woman that was more attractive than your wife?

Would you get divorced if you hit it off with a woman that was more attractive than your wife?

Attached: BB3610FE-74C7-4656-94E2-4A5CC65EE625.jpg (500x667, 45.74K)

No, people should stick with it if they're in a relationship, if you don't want to be with that person then you shouldn't have started dating them.
Fuck off, faggot, thread closed and hidden.

>Would you get divorced
Divorce is wrong, so no. If you can't commit to someone don't get married

>Would you get divorced if you hit it off with a woman that was more attractive than your wife
Yes. And do know how slippery a woman's body gets in the shower? It feels so good to rub them all over

>ok sweetie I'm going out have fun and remember to be in your crate when I get home

Attached: 834DC53E-CA2F-4741-94E0-0443AE4612D9.jpg (640x480, 37.29K)

Nope, you shouldnt cheat on your wife with regular women. Prostitutes is ok though.

You're stupid. May God have mercy on your soul

my ex did that to me and i know he will regret it for the rest of his life
i was a loyal wife but i don't forgive easily

I'm not married but I HAVE had hiccups in my relationship of almost 10 years. I had a friend that I had a borderline-emotional affair with. It happened very gradually and I didn't realize it went too far until it was too late. I kept it a secret and just blocked that friend. Also, my bf and I have a mutual friend that I've always had a mild crush on but I just remind myself of facts that trump horny musings. Maybe this friend clicks with me in a certain way and turns me on in a way different than my boyfriend but he doesn't have 1/4 as many good traits as my boyfriend so I would be a retard to fuck with a good thing. I know what I have

Why does it become easy to hook up with another girl when you're in a relationship?

Haha.
Pussy pheromones and irl reddit gold

not your ex, but can confirm i did this and will regret it for the rest of my life (wasn't married, but only because we both don't care about marriage)
call me retard, i am well aware and have considered the rope many times since

learn from my mistake

You probably seem less desperate

i will never understand what makes men squander real love and connection for greener pastures
it's a mindset so alien to me but i know it's quite common

this picture is actually funny af lmao
"if you only knew how bad things really are"

>will never understand
How long have you been married?

Post your cunt or fuck off
>Unoriginal comment

roughly a decade

absolutely digusting bodies. Like a sack of potatoes.

If my wife had bpd, then I would trade up, otherwise I would never break my vows.

Yea thats why hookers dont count, just a cheeky masturbatory device and you go back to your wife. No emotional capital spent.

I have a boyfriend, retard