What's your opinion on the femcel movement?

What's your opinion on the femcel movement?

Attached: 1648436770753.jpg (406x463, 51.29K)

The fact it's even allowed to exist and be tacitly supported compared to previous incel stuff shows how much easier women have it over men at every level of life

If you keep making these fucking threads I'm going to find and kill you.
You're a faggot, that's what I think about the movement.

R9kcore is based
Women are waking up

Attached: 1648437638834.jpg (1450x826, 143.9K)

No. It's easier for men to be successful and rise to the top in our societies, but it's more acceptable for women to fail. Both have it shit in some ways. But yeah I shouldn't bother to argue with someone who has a retarded black and white view of the world based on his crippling insecurities.

>the top percentile of men have it really good so its okay that everything under that has women btfo men of equivalent statuses
take your apex fallacy and your pre-emptive huffy bitching out of an argument and fuck off back to tiktok, cunt

>It's easier for men to be successful and rise to the top in our societies
Not when men have to work for everything they have, but a woman just has to marry a rich man or prey off of thousands of simps (which I'll readily admit is the simps' fault, not the woman's, but the fact still stands).

I'm just tired of having the same argument where you NPC's use the same exact words every time, I could just have the argument in my head and not waste the time it takes for you to post the same parroted redpill talking points.

it is stupid as fuck. they're all larping for male attention and don't have any actual struggled aside from untreated bpd

There are no actual femcels. Even the most ugly fat smelly roastie will have desperate men chasing after her. The movement just exists for attention.

If they were actually virgins then it doesn't matter. But since its just some kind of psyop and or just a meme like pepe the frog at this point then femals will just meme about "femcel" for views on whatever platgform they are on for fun while being in relationships or between relationships.

It's that simple. Nothing on the Internet mean anything anymore. Specific and fringe individuals on boards like this one or other niche forums are the only real persons you can talk to that aren't npcs. And most of them are male.

Like with everything women are involved in it's just a racket for them to get money and attention

the femcels should move onto my cock

Narcissists who saw a space they could get attention from.

That incel. Incels looked at robots and said no I want to be special.

>No. It's easier for men to be successful and rise to the top in our societies
Lol that's like saying lottery winners have merit because they won and all the people who wasted their money are just retards for even trying.

your argument was shit and you should kys as soon as possible thank you

It's for attention and to broadcast to the world that they are attractive virgins. It's literally meant to attract Chads saying 'I'll take your virginity'.

Why do you need our opinion? Are you a zoomer? it's the same thing that happened to video games in 2012 and nerd culture in 2008 and booze in the 1910s. women saw a male space and tried to ruin it

Attached: IMG_1059.jpg (3024x4032, 1.86M)

Absolutely based. Men succeed more than women but also fail more than women. Males greatly overrepresent women in CEOs and billionaires, but the real gender pay gap is like 97 cents to the dollar
Feminism is about actually successful women wanting to be successful, but ignoring the countless women that are only surviving because of their gender

They hate gamers again.
"Gamer" is basically just a pejorative.

Seems like it takes roughly 10 years for it to go circular.

>complains about mens issues but only as a reaction after someone has brought up womens issues
You don't care about anything do you.

I don't care much for either in the broad sense. My top priority is supporting friends and family, no good person goes into politics and activism is horseshit

I have gone fully numb.

It's impossible to believe but simultaneously I am not surprised by it at all.
My brain is checked out. There's a cymbal monkey in its place like Homer Simpson.

Again I'm a femcel because I have autism. Part of my autism is zero drive to get in a relationship despite wanting them. I know incels will say why don't you just let some guy fuck you. That isn't a relationship.

i hope all "femcels" mysteriously turn into a fine red mist of blood

You insist that you are something but apparently have never googled what the word 'celibate' means

politics affects your whole life. I don't want to ever go into politics, but not caring about it is a brainlet trait. for example I remember this one friend who kept saying that he doesn't care about politics at all, yet he talked about tobacco regulations, foreign policy, etc. and other political topics all the time.

Are you new here? The fact that men will fuck any woman is always the argument as to why women can't be incels. Nowhere in my post do I say I have sex or had sex in my life. Nice projection.