Why do male sex toys seem way more cringe and weird than female ones?

Like, theoretically, both are the same in that they attempt to authentically emulate (to some degree) the "real thing", and yet female ones like dildos and vibrators seem fairly normal whereas the male ones like picrel just seem extremely weird and cringe. Is it just my own bias in tending to create images of what "type" of person would use these?
Like I'd even go as far as to say that it'd be less cringe if a guy got a dildo than one of these things.
What do you guys think about this?

Attached: 9FF908D8-E7CA-4AF1-87BC-342E67F19BB3.jpg (1065x1065, 57.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nautiparties.co.nz/collections/parties-catalog/products/satisfyer-masturbator-eggs-mixed-3-pack-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because women good men bad

Because dildos have been normalized. Just like when a girl says she's going to get a tit job you don't bat an eye but if i guy says he's doing penis enlargment surgery you say WHAT?! Equality ladies and gentlemen.

it's just people making fun of you cause they're pricks, do what you want
>it'd be less cringe if a guy got a dildo than one of these things
wait excuse me lmao

I have on of these, it's better than my ex. Honestly got one during pandemic and really don't see a point going back to the real thing anymore.

I'm going to press 'x' in doubting the truth of the claim that these things are better than the real thing.

It's partly because dildos are pretty compact in comparison to a fat ass replica, or even a fleshlight.
And of course women deserve every luxury modern technology provides and men are subhuman trash if they want any sort of comfort in life.

You talk better than the Any Forums ads, user.

Penises are aesthetic
vaginas are gaping maws not meant to be looked at.

Attached: 1647715743975.jpg (536x536, 52.19K)

I agree. Butts are also aesthetically superior to vaginas.

its weird and cringe because most men who use those are either cucks and looser sor in a stable relationship and just experimenting with some stuff.

Other than that, there are more "subtile toys" like nautiparties.co.nz/collections/parties-catalog/products/satisfyer-masturbator-eggs-mixed-3-pack-1

Sextoys meant for men are shameful because they're seen as an admission you can't get laid.
Everyone knows literally any woman could get dick at any time so owning a dildo doesn't change the perception of a womans sexual value.

Yeah this seems to be the gist of it

I also have my doubts but I have a friend who has fairly regular sex and has also used a fleshlight, and he said that the fleshlight was better (he even said it was dengerous because it was tempting to replace se with it completely)

Funny story, he had to toss it out because he forgot to clean it out after using it one time, and when he took it out the nex time it stank to high heaven with his dried out old cum.

>I also have my doubts but I have a friend who has fairly regular sex and has also used a fleshlight, and he said that the fleshlight was better
Interesting

I have one and use it somewhat regularly, it's more intense than the real thing which paradoxically makes it worse imo. Hard to take your time with it unless you're drunk or something.
Cleaning it and warming it up is a pain in the ass too.

There are male mastubators that look like female toys.
Also most prostate massagers are not anthropomorphic

Attached: C56EF466-5A87-4BCE-A3E4-869C66874964.jpg (1199x1500, 206.68K)

Literally because shaming women for sexuality isn't allowed anymore, but shaming men for any and all reasons is socially ok.
You couldn't even imagine society telling women they are dumb cunts for not being able to teach their husband how to please them.

I can attest to the smell.
It's a smell you never want to smell.
had to throw out several holes

They've become more acceptable over the years, not as cringe as they were back in the 00s

tried a tenga air-tech and it was pretty bad, not compelled to give them any more money to be honest

Sounds like it'd be a better idea to not cum in it. Just pull out and cum in something else right before. Would save a lot of hassle.

user, if you don't know where the clit is, or that you shouldn't just jackhammer during sex, you're the idiot, not muh womyn.

Attached: 1453157209904.png (996x868, 797.88K)

NTA but you basically have to clean after every use or it gets pretty gross regardless, and since you have to clean it, you might as well cum in it.
The problem is you fuck it and get lazy >I'll deal with it later then you forget to clean it.

>he if you were a real man you would just know
How are you supposed to know?
Why is the ignorant person for not knowing an unknown unknown and not the person with the knowledge not bothering to teach something for their own benefit?

God forbid you expect ANYTHING from a female.

Attached: 1638407037998.png (479x330, 205.5K)

Most of these things you literally learn in sex ed. and usually women do say if the man is going too hard, stop pretending that women are always 100% silent about what you do during sex lol.

>"as always everyhing is always womens' fault, never my fault"
>t. you

Shut the fuck up if you aren't going to respond to the topic of the thread.
There are plenty of other threads already about "muh incels" for you to ruin.