Why quitting smoking is so difficult?

Why quitting smoking is so difficult?

Attached: 159863278 .jpg (554x554, 18.78K)

Get nicotine gum and ween yourself off of it.

>ween yourself off
Wean, Anonymous.

Attached: sensible-chuckle.gif (500x289, 647.26K)

I don't have a physical addiction. It's a physiological addiction.

Embrace feeling like shit for 2-3 days and you're through the worst of it.

Kek easiet thing i've done. Been smoking for like year and a half, not often like a pack would last me 3 days. Went months without smoking. You're just a pussy.

>I can quit any time I want!

Attached: hnnngg.jpg (378x301, 45.47K)

Its just something to do in this boring life

It isn't. once you are entering the path of enlightenment and loneliness.

You are what you eat, drink and breathe. Your body is a factory whose efficiency and wellbeeing depends on your consumption habits. If you eat, drink, breathe shit you become shit. Shit that asks dumb questions. If you wanna stop smoking, you just have to just stop, and avoid all situations that might tempt you, including things like drinking alcohol for a while.

i don't understand cigarette addiction
literally just don't buy them or smoke them if you don't want to it's not hard

>easiet thing i've done
>Been smoking for like year and a half

Smoke a few pack's and then never touch them ever again.
I dare you.

It's too hard to start. One cigarette is unbearable I can only do a couple drags. All of the pain of smoking weed with none of the pleasure. Tastes like shit and just gives you a headrush and stomach ache. Your drug is shit

Weed is harder on the lungs and throat then cigarettes are.
If you can't even smoke a few packs you're a pussy and you shouldn't have an opinion on the matter.

I disagree, weed seems easier on the lungs, especially when the smoke is water-filtered. I smoked hookah for a while when it was popular and it was disgusting and made me so ill. Find a better vice

I smoked for 8 years, a pack a day at my peak. Quit using nicotine pouches then tapered off on those too.

i'm almost 40 and i smoke about 2 packs of cigarettes a year and snort an 8ball of cocaine every couple of years
i've even done meth and heroin a couple times
just have a bit of self awareness and control
i dare you

Because nicotine is fucking amazing. Thankfully you don't need to smoke to get it.

It's not really the weed itself so much as the butane from the way you use a lighter.

Because the Earth is cold and rainy.

>Weed is harder on the lungs and throat then cigarettes
It's only when youre cutting with tobacco and not using a filter. Then it's like smoking a pack of cigarettes in one.

>cutting weed with tobacco
Canadianfag or Eurofag please go. Repulsive shit

Attached: 1610777679140.jpg (960x960, 121.89K)

what do you do? isnt vaping shit at getting it into the bloodstream, then pouches are gay and gum is idk?