How goes that YouTube/Twitch channel of yours?

How goes that YouTube/Twitch channel of yours?

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 6.08K)

it doesn't get many views but i enjoy creating content and archiving it

I had a small cult following for my youtube channel but recently deleted everything from it. There just isn't a place for casual content anymore. Everything is so political that there's really nothing you can talk about in a casual way anymore. I used to have a pretty popular twitter too, and abandoned that because I hated that every thing I said was started to be looked at as if I was a podium giving a speech. Like I just want to talk shit and have fun. I don't want to "debate" or engage in "discourse". I'm just some retard and so is everyone else. Yet everything online now is a war of opinions. Even shit like Kiwifarms used to be fun even if it was often mean spirited but now its just more culture war bullshit. Even this board there is very rarely a thread thats just fun casual conversation like it used to be. It feels like the humanity has been sucked out of the internet. People have taken the worst aspects of being anonymous or distant and the worst aspects of being there in person and made this awful hellscape where there is no fun allowed im just so tired of it.

Attached: watamote-tomoko-sad.png (600x390, 141.78K)

I stream Fortnite for the sole purpose of trying to obtain a minimum wage income without having to wageslave. Once I've obtained a large enough following, I'll start doing variety content.

Pic related is a massive inspiration for what I do, even though he doesn't want to be anyone's inspiration.

Attached: D__T2KeX4AAM8uE.png (309x353, 121.24K)

You'll lose most of your income when you stop streaming fortnite and then go right back to it to get them back. Then you will despise fortnite and hate every second of your stream

The only way this will work is you you get so many subs/donations that the loss of a large portion of them from dropping fortnite doesn't put you into too much trouble.

i haven't uploaded a video since 2007

Having to spend all fucking day playing an awful game and appealing to zoomers sounds way more soul crushing than any wageslave job.

I reuploaded a really old flash animation that wasn't available on youtube and I got one comment, some guy thanking me and saying he was looking for it. Feels good man

Idk they invited me to be a YouTube partner, but the requirements were a lot easier back then. I was forced into further education instead so I didnt have time to even try to expand. I had found a niche that wasnt filled, but now its saturated.
I still get comments on my old videos sometimes, but now I just upload shadow plays of moments in games for myself.
I'm not sociable enough to stream.

I want to start an anime and video game review channel. I've written scripts but I just haven't bothered to record anything
Playing forkknife for a living sounds worst than cleaning toilets

I remember wanting to be a youtuber when I was a kid too

I have been a vtuber for a little over one year and I currently have around 50 subscribers and never usually go above 4 viewers on a stream. I usually stream whatever game I feel like but it's mostly been Fortnite lately. I'm not in it for the money like that other user, I just really got into Fortnite last year and wanted to get Spider-Man on the Battle Pass. At my most active, I streamed pretty much every day for 4-8 hours. Lately, that's gone down to about 2-4 and a lot less frequently. Haven't streamed in over 2 weeks.

My original goal, I guess was just to try and socialize more and make some video content without my face in it. I had actually had a video on a different channel kinda blow up right before I got into vtubing so that was what got me in the mood. I was never very popular but my original audience was all Any Forums vtuber fans pre-/vt/ so there wasn't a ton of competition or that many people trying to boost their vtuber careers off Any Forums.

A few people watched me but as the little community exploded and more normalfag women came in to get attention and collect orbiters, things changed. I was too mean and creepy to have around so just about every woman there made their own series of posts cancelling me and there are attempts to doxx and kill me made every day. I guess if I had to ask myself why I stick around, I think I'd have to say it's because I like being a minor celebrity.

Attached: 626214.jpg (408x408, 33.67K)

Fortnite is actually pretty fun and reminds me of Timesplitters.
>Having to appeal to zoomers
Considering how lost and directionless gen z is, I could probably teach them about how their parents and grandparents shafted them.
Hey, the cash is good; but to get it, you have to grift off of gullible zoomers with fake battle pass concepts and the like. No way I'm doing that. I'll just collab with Dellor or some other streamer.

why does this shit always have to be about making money and getting famous? i hate modern internet culture so much

Tell me what the fuck else you'd be doing it for.

What a disgustingly American mindset

I am asking you for an actual opinion from your own mind. Tell me what YOU think and stop parroting things you hear. Why would you make and post videos publicly if you didn't want to become famous and potentially make money from your work? If you wanted nothing from it, there'd be no reason for your creations to leave your hard drive.

i realize this is completely antithetical to everything in your life as a zoomer, but back in the day people would make art and memes and talk about things just to have fun and socialize. You probably have no idea about this but YouTube used to just be for vlogs and silly videos you would personally upload and share with friends and it was like 10 years before you even had the option to monetize anything and even longer for "youtubers" to become a thing like they are now. Being a narcissistic attention whore used to be a bad thing.

You are trying to rewrite history and failing. There has never been a reason to post a video of yourself on Youtube other than to get attention.

That sucks, I hate how guys have a hard time being vtubers.

Women join your community just to take people to theirs and in the end just when you start to take off they cancel you. Take stuff out of context or just straight up make shit up.

Like they have a club and its girls only.

In my case I can't say it was entirely the women's fault, at least not at first. They didn't really mind me and I was friends with a few of them for a little while. The real problem for me was the jealousy of other men who felt I didn't deserve what little success I was finding when I never tried very hard. When I started I was a barely 19 year old NEET. I was a PNGtuber that streamed from a 10 year old laptop, used a voice changer and overall didn't take things seriously or expect to do more than a couple of streams.

I'm not an interesting person, I have no talents and I'm not a hardcore weeb, gamer or anything that internet women pretend to find attractive. I kept to myself but the other vtubers, particularly the few women liked me and some came to me asking for collabs and would sit in my chat. I think people thought I was secretly more interesting than I actually am and I was being mysterious for any reason other than basic privacy. Whatever the reason, the other men that felt they were putting more effort in by paying for top quality models and equipment and having complex lore and personalities were jealous so I started being called a pedophile, groomer, racist, etc.

It didn't help that I'd clap back all the time and started being a bigger asshole on purpose just to fuck with people. I really didn't care until I lost what I thought was an actual friend I had made over it but that's a whole different story. It is the women that have the power to cry and drop twitlongers but it's really the men that are gossiping about each other and putting these thoughts into women's heads. You could talk to a female vtuber privately every day and get to know her on a personal level but once the community starts saying you are bad, she will turn on you. What you thought was your best friend will become your worst enemy because you let them in and since no one knows you, they will take what the person closest to you says as fact.

Attached: A426.jpg (1236x1057, 665.2K)

I almost got to twitch partner requirements before quitting. Averaged 60-70 viewers with around 30 subs

It's fun and placates my autism. I made a Patreon because one of my videos was blocked for copyright, and I still wanted to share it (for free obviously), but somebody found out a way to pay me even though I never set up the systems for that. Got two bucks. I don't know why he did it, but it was an unexpected joy to know somebody cared about something I made.
I have 124 subscribers, which isn't too shabby considering I don't ask my friends or beg strangers to subscribe.

Attached: 1637027876652.jpg (3600x2400, 588.86K)

What is it with zoomers and "donating" to people who have everything?