What would you do in this sitaution?

What would you do in this sitaution?

Attached: 1751417283.jpg (680x503, 37.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myjEoDypUD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask myself why I didn't slap my wife or the men she fucked in my home, first.

nothing, just watch them kill each other, like in africa

i watched the original clip and i still don't really understand it. what did he say??

He made a joke about Will's wife being bald. G.I. Jane is a reference to a 90's movie.

This is so fake that it makes pro wrestling look legit.

dumb joke but if i was a fatass and chris rock made a joke about fatasses i wouldn't slap him

Jada didn't slap him. Will did. Will's wife publically humiliated him by cucking him and bragging about it. Dude is working out some issues.

Watch the reaction afterwards. If it's fake, then everyone should be getting oscars for this and not the movies no one bothered watching this year.

Fuck Will''s wife.

No. Stop saying that. You are just being an obnoxious schizo for no reason

Does anyone think marriage is a good idea now? This woman single handled ruined the most popular singer/actor on the planet. Even on the night he won an Oscar, career validation from him peers, she made sure to cause drama and make everything about her.

Attached: ryxohdkkika51.jpg (1220x1344, 1.05M)

You think they told all the actors and other in the audience what was going to happen? That's not how it works. Of course it was fake. Chris Rock literally leans forward and presents his chin with his hands behind his back. The slap was choreographed for maximum sound and minimum impact.

This is rubber eyeballs all over again. You will not b8 me.

>seeing PR stunts for what they are is being schizo
For fuck's sake grow up

PR stunt? You think Will would volunteer to make himself look like a retard with no self control?

will caused the drama
lmao how obtuse can you be?

>Chris Rock makes a joke
>Everyone including Will laughs
>Will looks at Jada having a cunt moment
She provoked it. It's what foids do.

Just look at the change in tone.

youtube.com/watch?v=myjEoDypUD8

>oh noo she made a bitch face
> better chimp out

It must be taken in context with the humiliations she bestowed upon him previously.

Attached: 5eo1do7dl4a51.jpg (750x1007, 80.07K)

Tell the coloured boys to stop fighting and get the guests their drinks.

The only context is that he's a nigger and he had a nigger moment. This is what happens when you lobby for diversity, you get violent niggers where they don't belong.

I just went and watched a recap. Holy shit these fucking oscars
Every award was "first retard/cripple/whore" to win an oscar.

>best picture: some fucking movie no one has heard of (lol it's about deaf people)
>best supporting actor: First deaf man to win
>best supporting actress: first black lesbian to win
It's so cringe.