GO THE FUCK TO WORK WAGIE!!!! IT'S MONDAY MORNING!!!! NO SHITPOSTING BEFORE WORK!!!!

GO THE FUCK TO WORK WAGIE!!!! IT'S MONDAY MORNING!!!! NO SHITPOSTING BEFORE WORK!!!!

Attached: 1613909078990.png (1400x1400, 989.71K)

Y-yes, m'lady.

God I wanna serve an anime girl. I'm a NEET but would love to work hard for a benevolent authority figure in the form of a controlling gf who takes most of my salary but gives me an allowance if I'm a good boy.

no u kthxbye hamburger mayo peanutbutter toast salad dressing ambivalent ambassador greetings from xeone axxhg

>in the form of a controlling gf
i just want to eat the gummy frog in her green apple licorice hair, then the hair, then her

I just left work
>Right before I left a customer abused me
>"what did you say?"
>WHY WHY SO YOU CAN FILM ME AND CALL ME A KAREN, YEAH I'M A KAREN SO WHAT

It was like a 50 year old man. I wonder if he gets compared to women a lot. It was a weird reaction to jump to.

>work remotely
>getting paid to shitpost at this very moment

Attached: cheers.jpg (778x586, 69.9K)

i know this feel
my pay is shit but i put up with it because i know any other job would make me 100x more miserable

Jokes on you. Monday is my one day off

You sound uppity, do your job and boomers won't screech at you

Same, the work itself is absolutely pointless if you think about it and the clients are frustrated fucks from the service industry who can take it all out on you for once instead of being on the receiving end but the pay is amazing and the work times are flexible so I always have three days off per week, plus it's not far from where I live so I'm grateful nonetheless

Jokes on you, I am shitposting at work.
After 8 hours of work I sent 1 (one!) email today and did nothing else.
Read about 4 volumes of Berserk and rest of the time I browsed Any Forums

What do you remotefags do for a living?

i code but i only make $45k
if i had to actually do more than 20 mins of work per day on average, i would probably try to get another job. however it's not easy to get another job at all and i can't really justify leaving a $45k/yr job where i do nothing to get something like $55k where i have to work 100x as hard

if shits that low i might drop out and start selling drugs desu

And risk going to prison?

I make 80k a year remote and I have no formal higher education beyond hs. Don't drop out lmao, you can make more if you're willing to put the work in. If you graduate with a cs degree, you can hit the 6 figure mark in no time

well that shits better than grinding your ass on stupid unnecessary assignments knowing you would be doing the same after you get that piece of paper on graduation, heck itd only get worse

2 years and id have the cs degree, a pretty good one infact
but shits bad, trying my best to not fall off man

>I make 80k a year remote and I have no formal higher education beyond hs
don't give people false hope. i make $45k a year after 7 years and i have a degree from the top ranked university in my state

My work is satisfying and I like money

I did my job. He was just extremely upset that something he wanted to exist didn't exist. Then he was rude, so I quasi-threatened him and he flipped out like a little girl. He should have just laughed it off.

Where tf do you work? You're being ripped off, dude. Are you a Eurofag?

WHY IS THE HAND SO WELL DRAWN OHHHH

Attached: CC9ADDF9-C813-42D2-BDEE-7DC87214EE52.jpg (146x210, 4.75K)

>Where tf do you work? You're being ripped off, dude. Are you a Eurofag?
USA. not being "ripped off" because nobody else would offer me a job