Robots, if you have nothing left to lose why not just start shooting up heroin or meth...

Robots, if you have nothing left to lose why not just start shooting up heroin or meth? Atleast you'll get to live a few years in bliss.

Attached: joe-rogan-selfie.jpg (1440x1800, 285.16K)

Yeah and if you recover you get a job in a rehab.

because I'm going to end up realizing i want to live after becoming permanently fucked up and homeless

Just don't want to.

>because I'm going to end up realizing i want to live
Why tho? Your life sucks.

fuck drugs, realizing the world is your oyster is natural and feels way better

Governments are finally cracking down on crypto so I'm too nervous to buy online.

>realizing the world is your oyster
Not for you.

what makes u think i can get drugs. i'm poor BITCH

The world is only your oyster if you are rich or good at stealing things.

Meth and heroin is cheap. Even homeless people get it.

Because speed and MDMA feels much nicer for me personally, I'm an extremely introverted person and speed kinda opens my mental barrier to talk

What I don't get if I'm in such a place where my only options are death, math or heroin. I'll just start doing crimes and lying to people.

>Meth and heroin is cheap.

Attached: Pepe_gun.png (860x840, 246.69K)

I'll get fentanyl and OD on my first try.
I kinda like being a hikineet as much as I whine about it.

when was the last time you grabbed your helplessness by the balls and did what you wanted to?

When I moved out.

>live a few years in bliss
This is the kind of shit that somebody who has never abused drugs at all, let alone stims or opium, would say. It's not bliss it just quickly adds a whole other layer of misery to life. When you're high all the time it quickly just becomes the state that you're in and now you have the chore of obtaining dugs all the time which is a pain in the ass because you cant just doordash drugs to your house unless you have a really cool dealer. It just becomes a slog and then you become afraid to be sober so you do it out of habit and fear which is not fun at all.
I lived for 3 years:
>smoking weed and cigs from the moment i woke up until passing out
>going through bottles of hard liquor as fast as i could stomach it
>taking any pill i could find
>trying any other drug i could get my hands on
And the worst of that was opiates. I can understand why people might like them but I got a hold of a whole bottle of hydros and it was the worst feeling of any drug ive taken. Just numb all around and i can only see that being appealing if you're a normie and cant handle a little bit of pain. You don't want to do hard stims like meth or coke either why the fuck would you want to feel like that? It just makes you crazy in negative ways. Best thing in my opinion is acid but you cant really abuse that like other things. It's the only drug that i could do and just feel comfy and happy for a little while, especially if i could get outside.

Attached: its all so tiresome.png (1022x731, 642.76K)

I'll only follow the heroin and meth markets. There's not exactly a yellow brick road leading to the money though.

I would have to order the drugs online and i would have no way of knowing if the cops would bust me or not.
Its too risky. I saw some online drug markets, but its too scary. I bet the cops would catch me.
And you would be giving your address to some freaks, that might show up to kill you..

But how do you move out without a soul crushing wagie job

Because drugs won't fix my personal problems and I would be providing financial benefit to people that hate me.