Is it possible to find a loving boyfriend if you can't have regular sexual intercourse with him...

is it possible to find a loving boyfriend if you can't have regular sexual intercourse with him? it's not even that i'm asexual, i just have an anatomical condition that makes piv sex impossible. it's still possible for me to get pregnant by a medical intervention, i think. still hoping that i will be able to have a happy and long-lasting relationship one day but it doesn't seem very likely.

Attached: C71D5243-D4BB-4780-AABD-313542271B90.jpg (540x537, 66.31K)

Sex is like 80% of the reason I ever talk to women. You can definitely find some poor sap to marry you, but it won't be a man with his head on straight.

Honestly, that would be ideal relationship, as long as we cuddle a lot.

Possible but unlikely
Source: figured it out by thinking about it

>I just have a rare condition
You have a penis.

Ohhh it was a jokke

My gf has something similar and our solution was basically an open relationship. I can do casually whatever I want, but no feelings. Works pretty well, but I only love her and don't think that will change. Could probably go sideways fast if your bf gets attached easily.

I would say so. I'm not a very sexual person myself. So people exist.

Plenty of people make it last with nothing but their hands and mouths, you'll be fine as long as you make this known upfront, now get the fuck off my board.

Thought the same at first but troon freaks could only carry children in their wildest dreams.

Can I use your anus?

Attached: disgusted-cat-592af6ec2de91.jpg (588x800, 107.49K)

that sucks
sounds beautiful, i'm very much into physical affection
i'm a cis female, sorry user
it's great if it works for you. i'm a very monogamous person though so i'd rather be alone than in an open relationship

Have you had a relationship before?

I love how everyone ITT including OP forgets she has other holes.
I've never had a high libido yet I always expected to have sex with my gf at the very least once a week. Sex is a necessity for men.
The only way you could make having a healthy relationship with scarce sex is if you put a lot of effort in making your man feel loved, like says.

Attached: 1648113850672.gif (324x333, 857.5K)

It'll be difficult, but you can find men who have a low libido and aren't interested in PIV sex, and who just want to cuddle. They do exist. I know because I'm one of them. If you look long and hard enough, I'm sure you'll come out of this just fine.

you have two more holes
if i cant use them what good aer you
btw im hideous

Same. Trying to have PIV with my ex was just uncomfortable, awkward and anxious for me. Also I haven't felt any pleasure because of condom. If everything else worked in relationship, I'd gladly not have any PIV at all.

no, i've never been in a relationship before irl
didn't forget about that, just ignored it for a second. making my partner feel loved is the most important thing for me in a relationship
that's great! i wasn't sure since people always seem to talk about sexual things
why did you feel the need to tell me that you're hideous?

>making my partner feel loved is the most important thing for me in a relationship
How would you like to do that?

>anatomical condition that makes piv sex impossible
What condition is that, user?
Is it ever an impediment to oral sex?

>didn't forget about that, just ignored it for a second. making my partner feel loved is the most important thing for me in a relationship
You sound like a wonderful person, I really hope you find a neat, loving, non-schizo bf.
My ex had condition that made it hard for her to have sex sometimes and at first that really made me feel very insecure about myself. But of course that didn't stop her from cheating on me.

Attached: 1644448014910.jpg (1080x567, 43.11K)