Each night, you get off work at 11pm and take the last train home

>each night, you get off work at 11pm and take the last train home
>pic related is always in the same car as you, just the two of you alone

What would you do in this situation?

Attached: 60d730ebe3fc1da367c987dd019a68c6.jpg (600x847, 309.37K)

Ask what she's looking at to start a conversation, then slowly get to know her over time. Then ask for contact to talk outside of train time. Eventually ask her out. Ez qt wife

Attached: 1639186423200.png (800x600, 62.14K)

Nothing
Because I am an ugly skinny fat goblino troll hybrid with bad posture so I know she wont be interested and the last thing I want to do is bother someone with my ugliness or get arrested for harassing her

Why did you have to remind me, man. I wanna die.

Attached: 1400374145291.jpg (780x870, 80.42K)

nothing
even if I had courage I just don't like fat people

I say hi to her and try to start talking to her. After asking her a few questions and only getting one word answers I realize I'm just weirding her out and making her uncomfortable so I stop. I find a new car from then on.

ignore her because she is fat

Attached: 87588685_p0_master1200.jpg (595x842, 313.78K)

Nothing because I'm not into fat bitches

nothing because i'm beta as fuck

Break the ice with a light joke like
>Are you stalking me?
Then get into a convo from there

Start a conversation any way, and gradually escalate over each night: it's always just us on the train cart so we're both free to talk about whatever. Grow closer ask her out, and then wife. Also: Pochacoooo hnnnngggg I love her, I think I first realised I only like big girls because of her

Attached: 9066B5E0-2C49-426A-9E93-CA1CDC406F43.jpg (637x900, 280.3K)

That's not a light joke nowadays and it puts in her mind the idea of getting stalked and therefore raped by a pervert.
You would get looked at anxiously as she cracks a nervous smile while she avoids prolonged eye contact as she hopes you'll leave her alone soon, then she'll stop taking the same train homeand you'll likely never see her again.
Good job.

If it's me saying it, it's fine. I'm handsome.

Ignore her and read my book.
Fat is disgusting.

Do nothing. I hate fat people

niggers would say this is thick @ people saying fat

Niggers would also say it's okay to name your kid Dashawn. I don't think we should consider what darkies have to say.

Play the song Big Booty Bitches one night.

Nothing. She looks preoccupied with her phone.

Did you just sage my thread? Did you like literally, just sage, my thread?

The rules say I can't reveal that.

not say anything