Like cute boys

>like cute boys
>want to date a cute boy
>can't because Abrahamists and lgbbqtp+ faggots have made liking cute boys social suicide

Attached: 1578099897283.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

Just date whoever you want or you'll regret it later on.

wtf bro
I'm chatting up a cute boy, and I guarantee my family is more rabidly Abrahamic than yours.
Just don't be a retarded blabbermouth, and don't slut around/associate with sluts.

What? It's completely normal to thirst over Kpop twinks or pretty boys like Timothee Chalamet now

These social pressures will make me regret it now as well.
When I say "date", I mean a committed relationship which involves going to family gatherings. I don't mean casual sex.

>Just don't be a retarded blabbermouth
Just lie, nobody cares. Religious people love to believe your lies, but if you're open about it they'll flip the fuck out.

Pack fudge seven days a week but tell them about the cute girls you meet when they ask, not one person is going to call you out.

Attached: 1633453528352.gif (1200x821, 1.59M)

>Casual sex
wtf I never said I do that shit bro. I'm also only interested in long-term stuff.
>Family
I will go to my grave before my family will ever know. That won't stop me from being serious with a boy - I Just have to become independent.

where do they even congregate?? theres one or two in my university classes but it would be way too awkward to go up to them in such a relatively formal public environment

Well if I date someone, my parents and society are going to know....

>but it would be way too awkward to go up to them in such a relatively formal public environment
Why should it be? It is no different from approaching a girl.

I don't get it man. So many cute twinks in my college classes, so little confidence. One of them complimented my pants one day and I had a panic attack. I can't handle it. Cute boys have a power over me.

you can't get anywhere if you don't have confidence.
I recommend fasting to build your willpower.
You can't be an herbivore man if you want success.

Okay friend, just know there are lowe-profile ways to see someone.

>just know there are lowe-profile ways to see someone.
Yeah, if you're a freak. My point is liking cute boys is normal and shouldn't be something I have to hide, but faggots and trannoids and cultists have made it so.

>I recommended fasting
I've been doing 24 (and occasionally 36) hour fasts for the past two years. I don't know how it would help my confidence. Besides I'm already skin and bones.

general lack of confidence mixed with a slight amount of fear of judgement i suppose, despite most ppl being progressive nowadays

Just admit that you're gay jfl

I don't even know what this means but honestly? do what you want. it's your life. you're an adult don't hold back for others to please

>nigger
kill yourself you absolute faggot asfaef

You should get into meditation you retard, at least you'll learn something

Curious what a "cute boy" looks like to a """woman""".
Is it just chad with glasses?

i wish i was a cute boy and a guy wanted to date me

Attached: 1648236794213.jpg (808x558, 110.02K)