Misogynistic bros, why ? I mean, for the majority of us, every time we've suffered because of a person...

Misogynistic bros, why ? I mean, for the majority of us, every time we've suffered because of a person, 99% of the time that person is male. While killers, rapists and bad people are men, women are at least harmless

Attached: 894ec7ff0917491769df7fb5b317635d.jpg (1716x1051, 994.86K)

true. im not a misogynist i just dont have the will to date/try to date.

Attached: DC044649-2923-48F4-A464-515F9963DB2B.jpg (1024x576, 73.69K)

Men do physical harm. Women do mental harm. Guess which one is more prolific? The that goes unpunished? You would be right.

>mental harm
is that even real? come on

C'mon man, when was the last time a girl harmed you mentally? women are taught to not harm anyone, men on the other hand are experts in shittalking and violence. I would agree if you said that it hurts more when its coming from a women tho

Attached: 4f63ac86093b35dfa18f4037147cd0c0.jpg (800x872, 208.68K)

every time a man suffered because of a person it was because of: a crazy mother, a cunt sister, a deranged teacher, a slut girlfriend, a catty coworker, a bitchy student, a catfisher, a ghoster, a liar, a cheat, a whore.

>trust women
a strange game. the only winning move is not to play.

Attached: 698F4D46-1012-4B30-8DAC-7D4E4146E720.jpg (578x1024, 100.28K)

It's called "the mother wound"

this thread has me wondering how exactly do women cause mental harm to men? there are countless examples of men losing their composure over women. perhaps we are simply grieving lost chances elsewhere

Attached: 72B6602B-8263-4C83-8754-830FC06D27B5.jpg (193x261, 4.91K)

I'm not a misogynist by any means. What pisses me the fuck off is when women come into a mail dominated space (ie certain careers or hobbies) demand to be treated as equals, which no one has a problem with, and then bitch to high heaven about how they're treated as equals and can't keep up or handle shop talk.

>every time we've suffered because of a person, 99% of the time that person is male.
Not true, you don't belong here normalnigger.

Most of the pain I have experienced is severe mental anguish caused by women. Men have been relatively kind to me.

attention seeking. thats all it is.

but how exactly is mental harm, anguish, committed? what is that process like, perhaps its just grieving over lost chances elsewhere

I've been harmed by every woman I've shown romantic interest in

You are a simp. Of course you are blind. Men commit murder and violence, care to look at that man's life? Is he usually the product of a single mother? We can blame the man again and say he should of stuck around but isn't it the mother's job to pick a good mate for her offspring? We are told constantly women are the best at picking out flaws in men. What happened? Why is single motherhood rapidly growing? What is going on this household that turns men into violent monsters? Violent men are not born, user. They are created by women.

Also this I hate my mother

all it is is grief over lost time.

>mail dominated space
I agree with what you say, but I can't help but imagine an angry woman in a post office now

seems pretty convienient, doesnt it

and just like that, ive reversed the dynamic between men and women. because i didnt catch the bait

They make you feel that you are worthless and deserve to die. They make you feel like you will never be loved. They do this directly through insulting you, reacting to you in disgust, and generally showing you absolutely no empathy.

It seems confident that women emotionally abuse their bastard son and turn him lose to the world and then claim to be an innocent flower.

And to go further, they use manipulative tactics to use you while pretending to care. They bring your feelings up only to tear them apart when you open yourself up to them. They are experts in psychological torture.

the truth is, women do not cause anybody harm. men, we hurt ourselves in some process involving courtship. women lay the bait, men bite and we bite it hard, hurting ourselves

you wear granny panties

You say nothing of substance. Everything that leaves your mouth is emotion.

I was raped by a female pedophile.
They are not harmless. They are just like men.

you are right, women are making it up when they say they are traumatized by what a man has done. How is mental harm real lamo

>us
don't lump me in with you retard, i know why i hate women, i have more disdain for the two face dishonesty that every women has than for a violent man screaming at me, the fact that you yourself are likely a women lying right now while acting magnanimously with your superficial idealistic opnions is further proof of it

Its simple. I don't hate men because they are punished for their crimes and society condemns them. I hate women because they are never punished for their crimes and society protects them (like you are doing).

i finally get it. its bait, you want to waste my life

what would be convenient is science would let men create children without the involvment of women.
I swear your kind would be shunned entirely if we take away the one thing you are exclusively good at and I say that with sarcasm because you don't have competition so its not that you are good at it, it's that you are the only one who can do it.

Think broadly, brothers. Who send men to die on forgien ? Who fuck kids and rape men ? Who created this corrupted system where men like me and you suffer the most ? If aliens were to visit us and look through our history, they would consider us men savages who live to kill other men using only the most brutal of methods. I am not discarding your experiences and pain ofc, just think about it a bit more

Attached: cfbea3ee042e7d372b8e40bb60300f34-sample.jpg (707x1000, 158.37K)

i dont care. you dont matter

>I dont care
says the person replying to me

What's relevant to me is who personally treats me kindly and who treats me like shit. I realize the elite of society are men, and I could not care less. They do not affect me. Women are directly responsible for the pain I feel nearly every day.

you arent worth caring about

I thought broadly and I realized men are raised to be a certain way in society. Men are socialized to be the way women desire. Men who are violent are usually raised by single mothers. Women pick the male she breeds with.

And why do you think that is, Dummy?

So women can just abuse their position in life because men allow it? That is really what you are saying? So women lack agency? She can't say "no this is wrong"?