Unemployed

>finally graduate after years of strugglin
>much to your surprise, one doesn't simply "get a job"
>you graduated 2 years ago and you haven't landed a single job yet
>your friend loses his job but gets a new one within 2 weeks and gets a massive raise
>you have like 0 motivation to start over with a new 4-year degree just to see if more degrees woud help

Damn, I'll most likely be jobless and penniless for the rest of my life.

Attached: losers-should-unite.jpg (395x354, 55.82K)

How do I explain to women that I can't get a yob
It's pretty embarrassing if my future gf has job

I'm a similar situation, though it's been longer since I graduated.
Since then I was diagnosed autistic. Could that be the source of your problems too?

If more degrees will help, it's probably better to do a 2 year Masters degree rather than another 4 year degree.
Anyway, good luck and don't give up!

Start your own business. Even if you can't actually make money, you can tell your gf you're a consultant.

What did you study user? You really need to apply apply apply eventually you will find the job that needs someone with your credentials. In the meantime you need to start working at least tutor in your university field.

>Since then I was diagnosed autistic. Could that be the source of your problems too?
Maybe, I'm autistic and weird as fuck. Definitely not a normie.
But I always thought this would give me superpowers. I mean I'm very accurate, precise, diligent, I can remember everything etc.

Electronics. I fix appliances. Apparently there's 0 demand for this.
I have the IT skills to become a helpdesk agent but not the social skills.

It took years of struggling to earn a degree in fixing electronics? Sorry bro maybe the normie life just isnt for you

I have known NEET but not shut-in dudes who leeches off of their working GFs while also cheating on them.
Idk how they do it, but maybe being a chad have something to do with it.

>It took years of struggling to earn a degree in fixing electronics?
10 years to be accurate. Had several episodes of depression, went to prison etc. and because I don't have a gf nothing feels meaningful so I just dropped my studies and NEETed until I matured and decided to finish it. To be fair I was top of my class, probably had the best grades, simply because I had such a long time to let all the information sink in.

I don't remember a single time Any Forums made a decent (or any kind of) video game together.

Attached: smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 31.98K)

Yeah but together we could probably make a decent video game.

are you making a game? What will it be about?

Who is "we", what would this game be about, and how would it be made?

Attached: smug_wojak_beer.png (640x400, 83.22K)

"we" is everyone that replies to this thread.
We will discuss how the video game will be made once everyone has gathered.

Apply for shit like home depot and bestbuy. I'm sure you have already though. Sometimes you have to apply to jobs you don't want, like dish washer and janitor.

How can I help?
I have like severely outdated (like year 2000s outdated) entry level knowledge on web dev, C++ and photoshop. I also have a core 2 duo laptop that needs to be plugged to turn on

fuck it, let's give it a go. nothing too ambitious though

If we're going to be making a video game your skills will be indispensable.
Very good enthusiasm.

Well user you left out the part about being in prison. You still need to start somewhere with a job so good luck. Its not gonna be what you wanna do for the first couple years though

if you're serious about it, you can hmu at cosmicbartender (at) protonmail.com. i don't have a ton of spare time, but I'm familiar with a handful of game engines and the most common programming languages. i can volunteer as technical director

>went to prison etc.
This surprises me. What were you convicted of, and how did you survive inside?