How much money do you guys make. I swear every time I speak to a robot about money or their job they end up being rich

How much money do you guys make. I swear every time I speak to a robot about money or their job they end up being rich.

Attached: 1646875941193.jpg (600x600, 120.57K)

Early 30s robot, make $200,000 a year. Still no gf.

see wtf. what do you do

If they're not rich, they're less inclined to talk about it.

i make 72k$ish. not a ton, but it's enough for me to live comfortably.

$1200 a fortnight in neetbux. i have almost no expenses and about $150k in savings. not sure what to do with it desu

>80k/year
>200k in crypto
have gf but I don't love her and she knows it but she's somehow obsessed with me. I keep her around to basically be my maid, dakimakura and onahole. Too awkward to be able to quickly find a replacement. Still feel like a robot because I'm craving for love. Still beats being alone I guess.

cool I make 17$ an hour. now give me 5000 dollars.

Also like 200k. In a world where people pay massive amounts of money if you know how computers work, it's pretty nice. No chance of getting a gf though and most likely will be khv for life.

$125k/yr at 25yo but I live in the city and I'm gonna quit my job soon because I've arrived to a point where I'm totally dysfunctional and take weeks to do tasks that should take days and I've used up all my PTO on "sick days" on which I really just stay in bed and do nothing all day. Also I have >$100k in savings so I can afford to do nothing for awhile.

Ok, well I'm a neet currently living off my savings from covid unemployment bux which i got from getting fired from my minimum wage job for Inappropriate Jokes.

Any Forums really does attract both ends of the bell curve.

Attached: 1648019615694.jpg (691x854, 81.16K)

I'm 21 and making 45k per year. This is just a temp job though. Only been here a month. I'm returning to school in August. Also robots seem rich due to selection bias (rich people are far more likely to mention their wealth than poor folk) and because there are a bunch of horrifically autistic individuals who actually enjoy computer science on this board. The jokes on them though because 95% still hate their lives and still feel alone, just like everybody else.

no. i've got bills to pay.

my income is around $200 every year, paid at christmas time

Attached: 1537327056119.jpg (499x499, 41.11K)

11k$(converted)/year
yes I live like this
half of this is rent
welfare in europe

What original thing do you originally do user?

that bitch in the front got a milfy face and a fat ass to boot too btw

>20
>Broke
>Jobless
>Live off of NEET bucks
>No driving license
>All friends live an hour away

Living the dream, user. The only thing I got going for me is getting wasted at local concerts and jerking off at least once a day.

Attached: fuck.jpg (400x400, 17.4K)

At the moment I work as a software engineer due to the money/effort ratio of the work involved. I'm technically an EE though.

zero dollars

I earn what must translate to roughly 80k burger dollarinos, which is quite a lot for my country.
On the other hand i am not your average Any Forums poster.

I just live off my crypto investments. Just north of half a mil

7.5k for 2 more years, after that 26k. In Germany, am 24 rn, pls kill me.
Savings of about 9k but need to get my severe gyno fixed