Is spewing pseudo-intellectual nonsense and pretending to be a modern philosopher while looking like absolute dysgenic...

Is spewing pseudo-intellectual nonsense and pretending to be a modern philosopher while looking like absolute dysgenic dogshit a viable dating strategy for tricking young impressionable 8/10+'s into a relationship with you?

Attached: Zizhek with his model wife.png (706x949, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>when it's your wedding day but you realise marriage is pure ideology

yeah some girls absolutely love that shit, it makes you look intellectual and like you have a very deep understanding of life and all that shit

Consuming tons of philosophical literature and larping as some modern thinker was the only way I could get girls' attention when I was in my teens. They ate that shit up. Too bad I was too self-centered at the time to give any of them a chance, so many missed opportunities.

Zizek is a literal irl shitposting comedian who convinced bunch of pseud retards he is a philosopher. It is quite fascinating, really.

It's an art. The more you can get into this role the better. This is what women fall in love with. Spewing bullshit is the only way. Keeping her at a distance. Women love to pretend they have more value than just a vagina.

This guy has social proof, fame, reputation, etc, which is enough on its own to make him attractive to a ton of women, and which is something that the overwhelming majority of robots will never achieve.

You have been listening to Chomsky. Chomsky is a senile, humourless mong with demonstrably false views about linguistics.
Zizek is a showman and a joker but he wrote some good books.

I never listened to Chomsky in my life.

It's how you get a Kennedi gf. But do you really want one?
Can you imagine having to pretend to find any sort of stimulation or value in this garbage?

What's a Kennedi gf?

He's also slovenly and ugly in a still virile, masculine way

Threadly reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo

A species of cute girl who likes this sort of stuff.

Why is it called Kennedi, though? I can guess, but I've never heard the term before today and want to make sure I use it correctly.

It just is. I don't make the rules user.

Wtf? This annoys me. He is disconfirming my lookism philosophy. Why is a man as ugly as him getting her? I guess money really goes that far?

Looks, Money, Status.

If you are missing one or two, overcompensate on the others. It's not rocket science.

Not money, he is a philosopher, he won't be that rich. It is simply being on a top of his social circle, that is what attracts women. Robots usually don't want to hear it, but nogf is more often than not not because they are somehow hideous, it is because they are losers with no social circle, let alone good position in that social circle.
Get social circle, attain respectable position, some woman will come one way or another.

>Get social circle, attain respectable position, some woman will come one way or another.
I agree with you that women are attracted to social value above all else, but I take issue with the idea that most robots don't have a social circle of their own. Most people here have friends who share their interests, but those groups simply don't have any women in them because the overwhelming majority of women aren't interested in robot hobbies. If you want a woman with interests that aren't watching reality TV and scrolling through instagram, you're going to face fierce competition from the people who're there for the exact same thing as you, and to the average Any Forums poster that just isn't worth it.

He's referring I believe to this specimen who goes by that name, who can be considered a template for the pretentious pseud female.

Attached: 1594597065597.jpg (1080x1080, 195.96K)