Letter Thread

Write your letters here. Big ones, small ones, glowing and not. Creamgate edition?

Attached: letter-writing-day-fun.jpg (750x490, 16.2K)

hi,

i hope you're doing good. you said you were failing college because of a drug addiction despite being the son of a prestige CEO and a loving mother. i really hope you're at least planning to take over his company? but maybe not since you won't be competent enough. i really liked you. i say like because obsession isn't really love. even if everything you said was fabricated and not true you still spent time with me. you said you didn't love me because you've never properly loved a woman before and you don't think you will. you wasted your time and that's just.. so.. cute. honestly. i would've married you. i think you got what you wanted though. i still think about your existence at times, but it's mellowed out now. i used to dream about you for a whole year at different times that we were getting back together. i think that's really interesting on my behalf and i'm sure if you knew that, you'd either feel nothing or be really proud of yourself. i think you would've told the guy you looked up too the most about that. and then he'd give you a digital pat on the head because i'm sure he means more of a father to you than your real dad. i think that's really cute.

i hope you know that you made me who i am today. and i think that's kinda poetic. i'm half grateful for your manipulation since if it weren't for you, i'd probably have been the most disgusting fucking pathetic little cunt. and so i'm thankful for your horrifying game you played with me. i think not being able to pass college would be a great prize for you. i love that so much. you were just the sweetest thing ever. thank you for pretending to love me.

love, user

Lotsa lovesick anons in here tonight boys
All foids too no doubt

>i hope you know that you made me who i am today. and i think that's kinda poetic. i'm half grateful for your manipulation since if it weren't for you, i'd probably have been the most disgusting fucking pathetic little cunt.

don't think it did you any favours, your letter's pretty sick and you seem to be too

Relax bro you'd prolly have a chip on your shoulders too if someone manipulated you like that. You don't know the full story so reserve judgment until you...
Actually it's a foid what am I saying fuck her she's guilty of whatever crime the kangaroo deem
Burn the bitch at the stake for daring encroach on our sacred grounds

it was heartfelt and i feel best describes the aftermath of it all after about 3 years of this experience as a haunting stigma at the back of my mind.

You don't have any space left in your heart to love me

>Actually it's a foid what am I saying fuck her she's guilty of whatever crime the kangaroo deem

Based.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 56.31K)

how did this person manipulate you? don't answer if it's too personal, just curious what someone could have done to have incurred such a confusion of feelings in another person.

E,
I didn't appreciate you. I wouldn't have rejected you if I did. I was wrong. You were worth so much more than I let on.
-B

You are very cute but I can't help notice your neck looks cold without padding. You'd always find warmth with me

You caught me pants down again

Attached: 1648403111197m.jpg (768x1024, 137.54K)

>Louis? You here?
Well i am now
I don't lurk this hole, you should know better
What do you want?

Attached: d3.png (556x103, 5.83K)

I hate Mondays, why do you keep making this thread its basically a containment thread at this point for b.s

that one whore and her enablers have made it unusable.

yes agreed on that

Don't be a nigger, wear a belt next time.

he basically knew i was heavily depressed so he utilized it and did everything i wanted and said he loved me and wanted to see me but then i dropped him because my obession just stopped one day.

he used to flirt with other girls whilst sharing his screen so i could watch. he used to cry in call over the movies we watched and would say things like "i hope you never leave me"

You should both rope

>You should both rope

yeah this is really fucked, why can't people just be good to each other jesus

Because they *fall out of love* what bunch of bullshit. They make promises they can't keep. This isn't a letter thread anymore

This is some dumb bait, isn't it?

Attached: file.png (202x91, 22.98K)

he was affiliated with someone who was big here in r9k before.

idk how i fell in love so hard and so fast. he introduced me to berserk and he basically larped as griffith

>he introduced me to berserk and he basically larped as griffith
Ah nevermind that faggot deserves everything bad that happens to him. Good riddance but you should've ruined his life more

lol brutal

No one here wants to hear about the thriving love lives of people who can receive instant social gratification and acceptance by simply existing in public.

i know his full name and family. i know who is father, mother, sister and aunties are.

i just don't really think i'd be up for starting anything with his background

You think everyone goes the same experiences with romance, heartache, more romance, etc., but they don't. Some people were born men in the current epoch, and all they get is heartache.
Then again, you knew that. You post this shit here just to be an asshole.