If your mom had a slut phase could you ever forgive her?

If your mom had a slut phase could you ever forgive her?

Attached: Mpowelljr-232546-Calvins_Mom_in_Bondage.jpg (900x1165, 546.22K)

my mom probably had sex with other people before meeting my dad, i never asked, don't really want to know or care

yes, but the emotional damage would be already done

this is the faggotest post I've seen in some time, I hope you get a violent case of herpes op

I'm sorry about your mom

a catholic bipolar slut

my parents got divorced because of her cheating. dad had forgiven her a couple times but had had enough. i hope she's faithful to h er current husband. he's a cool guy. anyway, i forgive her.

That is the healthy response.

>That is the healthy response.
why would you care who your mom has fucked?

All women are whores and I'm mad I never got my chance

That came off wrong, but I agree with you. I was referring to the "don't want to know" part.

unless u are from the middle east or your mom got married at 18 then most people's probably did, best not to think about it.

My mother married my father at 19. They were high school lovers and remained so until he died. She never remarried. I asked her why she doesn't look for someone and she responded "I'll never stop loving him." I'll never find what my father had. The luckiest man in the world.

They slut before or they slut after marriage. All women will slut at some point and need to get it out of they system.

oh you sweet summer child, every woman had a slut phase

Because she's supposed to be fucking me

She did because she was a college girl in the hippie era.
I don't forgive her for a LOT of things that included even if it is a minor crime compared to the rest.
Brightside, she gives zero shits about marijuana and thanks to facebook politically fucking her all I have to do is point out I have a mental illness and she is being toxic to me and she shuts the fuck up.

she already did and it made her histrionic and BPD
it ruined my life

Not how it works but nice try dr Any Forums

If my mom had a slut phase I'd force myself on her immediately. I'd forgive her after using all her holes more than all other men before me combined. She gets a pass for fucking my dad when making me, but she still has a debt of affection towards me that I will see repaid in the future.

Attached: 0e88f79f92dba117681c99d4d59605d8.jpg (1500x2495, 985.87K)

>She gets a pass for fucking my dad
Not in my book. He can eat shit too