>everyone thinks Im schizophrenic
>even my parents
>going to get gutted alive
>bugs in my room
>dont feel safe in my room
>cant focus on anything or they yell to distract me
>sleep is my only escape
>no one will believe me and therefore help me
>my only saving grace is when I do disappear my mom said she will finally believe me
But what good does that do? If im dead it wont matter and shes only going to feel guilty
I just want it to be over

Attached: 8E15B0ED-51E4-40C8-9762-A1132E4D8A55.jpg (549x412, 19.83K)

user, have you seen Home Alone?

Yea, I thought about rigging up an emp to at least disable to bugs, but I get caught im definitely getting kicked out

Looks like user is about to enter an hentai with a snuff tag.

Tell me more about this EMP.

Attached: FBI.jpg (400x272, 16.19K)

bro have you ever stop to think you're schizophrenic and not being gang stalked by gangsters?

>he bugs everywhere I go
This use of the word 'bugs' typically means leaving cameras or spying devices in whichever location.
>one of the signs of schizophrenia is denial and bugs
Whereas this use of the word 'bugs' or 'bugged' would imply literal, actual insects. In a similar way, if I were to tell you that, "There are bugs in my room..", you'd know I meant insect. However, if I were to say, "My room is bugged.", it would actually referance cameras or hidden listening devices.

Which is it, user? Do you mean imsects or spying? Please use more proper and concise use of the English language.

Every day.
It was just an idea at first. I would have to learn the electrical behind it, and somehow not get caught. They have some nonthreatening guides on the internet, figure I would just amp up the power so it could go through drywall

Sorry. RF audio surveillance devices and hidden and hidden speakers l. My room is bugged, as in spying

ok then start taking your antipsychotics

user...Don't fuck with electricity, I got zapped hard when I was younger, and now I'm on this board.
Get checked for schizophrenia.

Im not schizophrenic

then live in fear of some invisible enemy until you kill yourself or a random stranger, like i give a fuck

>one of the signs of schizophrenia is denial and bugs
We got denial lads and we already have
user seriously, go get checked, it's difficult to live like this, triple check if you have to.

>EMP
I am very interested in your methods of creating a localized electromagnetic pulse without the use of nuclear fusion. user, take a look at what you're actually saying here for a second. This is tomfoolery. EMPs don't exist like that outside of Halo.

With that said, I'd like to know more about this gangster fellow. Can you recall where and when you met them? Are you sure they are not a phantom?

Its not like the flu, there is no test, its a doctors best guess based on what you say.
I really dont have it. I have no other symptoms of schizophrenia except these supposed auditory hallucinations, and obviously im going to deny it. Im being murdered
I have concrete proof anyway. When they first wanted to kill me, they told me, and when I went into work the next morning they snuck into my apartment and turned the radiator and stove on max. Got evicted. If I believed I was being murdered, why the fuck would I jeopardize my living situation?

Well you could have turned your radiator and stove up yourself and made up a story on it.
Something something carbon monoxide leak.
Look, they want to kill you and they've already been in your apartment right? Why didn't they just stand behind the door with a baseball bat?

You 100% have schizophrenia my dude. I went through a very similar thing. You probably won't believe me though. Good fucking luck is all I can say.

I met them in high school. I had a friend from middle school I used to play halo with, we got back in touch and he invited me to smoke with this friend group. The person who started this friend group was a gangster from Louisiana. We were friends for the last semester of high school because I bought them weed, because I was desperate for any kind of social interaction. Everyone else thought I was a school shooter and/or weirdo.
When high school ended I moved out into a budget suites. Then I lost my job and couldnt afford rent. The gangster arranged some things and let me stay with his mom. Then for about 2 months we lived practically 24/7 together and I saw who I was hanging out with really, and left to go to my brothers.
Now since I left without a word, and gangsters are ride or die for life, it hurt him when I did that. He proxy texted me later and asked to hang out, which was a test to see if he was going to kill me or not, and I failed

What made you realize though? I don't think telling you or OP directly would help.

>kill me in my apartment
>after I went to the cops giving exact names and descriptions
>neighbors hear the screams
>they call the cops
>cops see Im missing
>immediately suspect the gangster
Theyre not retarded and wont jeopardize ruining their life for one retard. Their waiting for me to snap from stress (they listen and watch everything I do so they dont miss their chance) and do something stupid like drive through some back road where no one will be

Mate, everyone already knows you as the paranoid one, they could just fake a suicide note saying that you can't take it anymore.
Nothing makes sense, you should be dead already if this was true.

There are no bugs in your apartment you fucking idiot. Snap out of it.