Is a millionaire

>is a millionaire
>dates an ugly roastie that I literally wouldnt even touch
>she cheats on him and cucks him
>makes him look like an idiot and laughs in his face
>years later hes slapping people for talking shit about her

Why are normies like this?

Attached: BE06AC79-7063-455B-83D7-59B2CEF04AFD.jpg (941x1397, 504.49K)

Didnt he cheat on her too though. Him and his entire family seems kind of dysfunctional and I don't think normies in general are like him.

you can take a smith out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of a smith

>falling for the publicity stunt
Fuck off my board normie

>he married a black "woman"
he was ngmi, shoulda went for one of dem snowbunnies

Attached: browntfw.jpg (125x114, 2.33K)

go back to the lamp cuck smith

I love how retards will believe the professional pretend play time industry couldn't stage an act too look like it wasn't staged.

Famous people tend to be dysfunctional, it seems.

There is nothing normie about this. His family is a trainwreck.

I have actually seen normies act exactly like this

Will is a simpleton with violent black DNA.

This should be an eye opener

OK it's staged. now what? care to explain literally one good reason why they would stage it? to make the oscars more interesting? lmao

proof robots should not be educated past age 18

No one watches or cares about the oscars nowadays. They do a stunt and suddenly every outlet is talking about them. Doesn't take a genius. Publicity, user.

Wouldn't be the first time they pull a whoopsie to go viral. Remember the LaLa Land-Moonlight mixup?

>They do a stunt and suddenly every outlet is talking about them. Doesn't take a genius. Publicity, user

yeah, you're retarded. literally why does it matter whether or not the oscars has good or bad ratings? why would will smith throw away his career to improve viewership for bad reasons and make himself a permanent pussy in the public eye? for what? extra viewers and that's it? money? you realise no one is making much money from the oscars right? i mean, you realise that right, dont you? or are you a teenager and need it explained that award shows are not commercial enterprises like movies?

if youre at university somewhere let me know and i'll try to get you expelled (if you dont drop out)

>throw away his career

You really think his career will end after this? You're not paying attention, are you? Right away he was given an award and was allowed a 5 minute speech, after (and during) which everyone clapped like seals. He's also being framed as a man who stood up for his wife, family, race, humanity and a lot of other horseshit. Your whole basis to believe it's real is that will smith just ruined his career, when in reality it's quite the opposite, he just increased his cachet. I'm talking about him and I don't give a shit about celebrities and their lives. How did I find out? A sports outlet talked about it. As well as literally every board on this god forsaken website. It's everywhere. Publicity.
And sorry to disappoint you, I'm an engineer, graduated nearly 4 years ago.

sure, for like a week maybe?
The week AFTER the oscars? Meaning this will have zero impact on the ratings of the oscars themselves? And the next oscars are a year from now?

If they wanted to instigate shit to stir up interest they would have done it the week leading UP to the oscars.

you forgot
>has a daughter

Attached: merry smoking weed.jpg (397x397, 35.99K)

>Why are normies like this?
He's not a normie, he's borderline insane. He made some pledge to himself to become famous or die. He travels with an entourage of like 80 people because he won't say no to anyone and desperately wants to keep his fame at all costs. He's a Scientologist nutcase and made After Earth for L Ron Hubbard's ghost and he's crazy sensitive towards criticisms about it and any shit movie he's been in (Wild Wild West).

There's a reason you don't know much about his life. He's fucking bonkers.

Attached: AE000011.jpg (612x391, 197.06K)

>tall
>muscular
>famous actor
>has millions of dollars
>least niggish black guy in Hollywood
>does everything to connect with his kids even though they're ugly af
>still gets cucked
dude's wife is a demon. you just know tonight's bullshit was him taking that out on the wrong person

Imagine if a white guy hit a black guy on tv
and then cried about it
I thought American's were into this "roasting" crap anyway

USA still worshiping them uh. That whole fight scene was so stage, just as the attendance hit all time low. What a coincidence.