Why do men always blame their lack of dating success on being ugly, when in reality they're just average?

Why do men always blame their lack of dating success on being ugly, when in reality they're just average?

And that's part of their problem: they're average. Mundane. Milquetoast. Plain in as pure sense of the word as possible. So moderate and mediocre, they can't even make themselves stand out from the crowd. And that's generally what you need to get any sort of date: stand out one way or another. Which so many men can't even manage.

Even ugliness can get you noticed. And a lot of "ugly" men make up for their looks in their character and personality. I've seen more "ugly" men get dates than average ones just on those alone. Hell, bad personalities can get you noticed--bad personalities can actually be interesting; and so many men fail that, too.

Attached: 1648443711190.jpg (562x842, 250.44K)

Imagine sounding this pretentious for that post.

>Imagine sounding this pretentious for that post.
that's Any Forums in general

Imagine sounding that pretentious for this post.

its just a long-worded "why arent you trying enough?" post. im just too tired to try

in human nature you look good and i provide. all else is perversion of nature

Attached: Wewe_Illustration.jpg (750x1027, 304.69K)

>And that's part of their problem: they're average. Mundane. Milquetoast. Plain in as pure sense of the word as possible. So moderate and mediocre, they can't even make themselves stand out from the crowd. And that's generally what you need to get any sort of date: stand out one way or another. Which so many men can't even manage.

I don't think even that is the case here. Plenty of plain men still manage to find wives and start a family. The problem is that a lot of people here are either neets or work menial jobs. They don't have anything to offer to offset how plain they are, not to mention the mental illnesses and warped standards of beauty.

>Plenty of plain men still manage to find wives and start a family.
Then they're above average, not plain.

>The problem is that a lot of people here are either neets or work menial jobs. They don't have anything to offer to offset how plain they are
Being plain means not being able to offset it. And that's a curious thing about plainness: it's not difficult to offset, and yet so many men can't do it.

>so many men can't do it.

I don't think I've ever heard of an interesting women

I don't think the average man has a badly scared face like I do

but they are ugly AND female standards have increased due to social media and hypergamy

Attached: 1639327984509.png (503x644, 18.84K)

>Then they're above average, not plain.

I don't know, man. I've seen some exceptionally plain looking couples, not to mention straight up ugly ones too. It ties back in to my point about standards. They all want women like the one in your picture but women like that do not normally want men like them. They are however unwilling to lower their standards to something more attainable. Those plain men with their boring wives and ugly men with their ugly wives settled. It all comes down to whether they want to be realistic and find someone or keep dreaming and get nothing.

there are great looking men who are very interesting who get rejected by fat pigs because they're 5'7

Attached: mgtow.jpg (576x1024, 67.42K)

And, what does a women have to do, to get dates?
Not be overweight, or a bitch.

Its really that simple. Men have always had to put in 90% of the effort in forming a relationship, whereas women sit back on the sidelines and judge the competing males.

This the plight of so many incels, that are so far beta that they have given up trying to compete. Its a tough world for men, and its frustrating to see women try their very hardest not to acknowledge this.

If you have to try, you are wasting your time. If a woman wants you, she will do all the work.

Untrue. Women compete for Chad who sits back and selects.

its b8 for guaranteed (You)s, OP is just another bored incel trying to farm up some attention.

you're kind of halfway on the mark if you consider the two types of ugly - there's a rough looking, masculine sort of ugly, where you look kinda like a caveman or something, and then there's the just unpleasant sort of ugly where you look weird and inhuman to a degree. The former can do alright if they put the work in, but the latter are almost always out of luck unless they want to settle for an equally unpleasant looking woman.

How do they compete?
What parameters are they striving for

they don't compete. they all suck and fuck like a harem

>If a woman wants you, she will do all the work.
Women are more prone to anxiety and self-consciousness when it comes to doing the approaching, so you're not going to see this often.

>Women are more prone to finding every fucking excuse to make the male do all the work even if they have nothing of value to offer
fixed