Why do foids become absolute whores to tall men?

Why do foids become absolute whores to tall men?

Attached: 1647574272379.png (805x630, 350.21K)

because its based. as a short man i support it, i just do ok. make love not war, consent and mutual love. flower power

isn't it obvious? they like the idea of being protected, being tall sticks you out as being a "man".

I am 6'2. Nobody obsesses over me,not even glances. I should have died a long time ago

They are pretty. It's just like such a masculine trait.

I want to climb them like a tree, be their little chipmunk

Because they dry up like a desert when they can reach taller shelfs than you can

same user. hopefully we'll find someone that isnt just in it for our height though.

Another 6'2" robot here, height alone will not save a man

same reason why female animals in the wild go for the dominant and big alpha. they are able to protect and provide for them and guarantee genetically superior offspring

I'm 6'8" (203 cm for eurofags) and I've never been hit on by a female before. I'm tired of manlets wanting me dead because of my height. I didn't choose to be this height. Foids are suckers for tall CHADS. If you're a tallfag but you're not attractive then you're still basically invisible to females. You're more visible than manlets but you're still worthless. I've always been respectful towards shorter men and I don't deserve to be killed in the beta rebellion. Being a tallfag doesn't automatically make you a pussy slayer. I'm an ugly autistic freak who also happens to be tall which apparently makes me a chad according to manlets.

TLDR plz don't kill me in the beta rebellion, not all tallfags are drowning in pussy.

6'3 here
it's still over

It's biological. Why do men become absolute sluts to girls with large tits? There's shitting on women, then there's ignoring reality.

social media and online dating

I'm 6'5" and I have literally never had any woman in my entire life make any indication that they find me attractive in any way. I go outside, no woman even gives me a second look, I talk to women, they just make small talk and never flirt or respond to any of my attempts at flirting.

Explain.

Attached: 1622084639865.jpg (250x228, 6.4K)

have you tried not being autistic? that would probably work

you're acting like you're the only person in your city thats tall

Being tall (especially 6'5) is rare sure, but it's not so rare that women will throw themselves at you when they see you. You don't notice it but there's tall people all around you, you're still fighting off a lot of guys and then if they don't choose you, then you probably have other traits that make you unattractive.

You're probably a tall lanky faggot.

I'm 192cm (ugly, balding) I'm understandably not getting cunt

Tall fucks in this threads are volcels. You're born with a huge advantage but you're too retarded/don't use it. Try being autistic and 5'7. Stop whining on this board.

Attached: 1648308492892.gif (273x498, 1.66M)

>being all angry and posting gifs of animal abuse

Maybe height is not your problem, pal?

>animal abuse
i was expecting some kind of drowning or boiling it alive but it literally just had a bit of water squirted at it. please stfu and grow a pair. thanks broski

i am 6'6 and have been called a freak my whole life. fuck you all for saying being tall means anything

Kitties don't deserve this. They don't understand it and you are willingly being mean. Fuck you, manlet