What kind of easily accessible drug will guarantee death after being overdosed?

What kind of easily accessible drug will guarantee death after being overdosed?

Attached: 1457321486367.jpg (480x480, 21.63K)

is that wings

Yo can you maybe gift me elden ring since you killing yo self?

diphenhydramine, aka Benadryl, which can be bought in jars containing hundreds of 25mg pills at any Walgreens or Walmart or wherever. down the pills with a healthy amount of hard liquor and you've got yourself a date with destiny, my friend.

wings wishes he was that thin, fucker is still eating the grease out of the bottom of his chicken tins

literally just pirate it

awful choice. survival guarantees brain damage, and the experience will be absolutely hellish because dph is a deliriant drug. he will literally die seeing demons and demon spiders and the hat man coming to take him to hell. awful.

heroin will probably be the most pleasant, but you're probably just going to get sold fentanyl. it'll kill you either way i guess. barbituates are rare but i have heard they are some of the most lethal and certain for death

however, killing yourself with a drug is cowardice. the only reasonable way to suicide is to ensure you're fully committed to the act, and perform it instantly. and that means putting a shotgun in your mouth. then, you'll only do it if you're certain about it, if after sober deliberation you've decided life is no longer worth living, you pull the trigger, not taking drugs and 'hoping' it'll kill you. that's retarded. that's woman shit. if you can't do that, then you're not ready to die.

alcohol for sure. can easily purchase in any country that isnt a total muslim shithole and it will kill you if you drink enough.

nigga just get fentanyl all the druggie faggots are dying from it in droves

Fill up your outside trash can with water. Take the cover off of your breaker panel. Hop in your trash can bath. Grab the main up at the top. Have fun bud

I am europoor and i don't have access to any type of firearms.

Never even tried alcohol in my life (because my father is an alcoholic), i would probably throw up after one sip.

That's not a drug.

Not as easy as it seems. It is genuinely really tough to drink enough alcohol to get anything more than a wicked hangover from it.
>easily accessible
This depends on your definition. It's easy enough to OD on heroin, it's cheap, common, and will probably be comparatively pleasant until you lose consciousness and die. I assume you're like 15 though and are trying to kill yourself with aspirin or your granny's heart pills or some shit, in which case, you are a retard but I've been there and I hope you get over it.

32 years old, 12 years of chronic depression. I had enough.

>easily accessible drug will guarantee death
500-1000mg of caffeine is enough to stop your heart. That's like 3 or 4 16oz starbucks coffee drinks. Only about $30. Guzzle them down and kaboom.

Well, the fact is that it is purposefully quite hard to kill yourself with anything you can get over the counter pretty much everywhere. So either you need to expand your scope to street drugs, or pick a different method.

Lethal dose of caffeine is like 10 times that much dumbass. This isn't an awful suggestion otherwise though, they make caffeine pills and you could probably take like 20 grams if you really just pounded a few bottles. No idea if you'd actually absorb all of that or start puking it out though.

if ure 100% planning to kys, gamble all ur money (all of it) then u might win in life

Death by overdosing caffeine is pretty vile.

I've just remembered that it's very easy to overdose insulin and it will put you in coma straight away.

That's really stupid and i don't have enough money to make it to the end of the year.

Tramadol by far.

>Cheap
>Easily available
>Overdose can kill you in two ways either through serotonin syndrome or stopping your breathing
>Combine it with a little DXM, common ingredient in cough syrup for 100% success rate.

Do not fucking do this.

Every story or person I've met that had anything related to taking even near lethal doses of caffeine involved excruciating pain. If you want a painless death, this is not the route to take, your chest will feel like its being ripped open by hot knives.

Attached: 1648410412193.jpg (660x880, 229.13K)

You need a lot of insulin, people often survive and low blood glucose feels like shit. I'm diabetic and looked into it. My plan is a gun. There aren't easy to get suicide drugs other than heroin/fentanyl and that involves finding a source and I'm not in that world or have any dark web history. If you are, a hot shot of that, add a benzo on top, you're just going out in a pleasant sleep if you are somewhere no one will find in time. That said, overdoses of any drug have a high survival rate. If you live somewhere with guns, get a gun. If not, try for a high structure that you've done the math on (a friend jumped give stories and survived in a shit state). Hanging seems to be decent if you do it right, but I've never been able to go through with it.

Attached: EH8410P_2.jpg (468x480, 24.06K)