Be me

>be me
>talk to guy for 6 weeks
>tells me everything about his life, his childhood, all his struggles; low self esteem being an incel his intention of killing himself on his 25th etc
>still fall in love with him within a week
>he finds out what I look like and decides i'm worthless
>let him go because I know i'll never be worthy of him and he deserves to be happy
>still read the messages he sent me everyday, cyberstalking him, applying for a gun license to kill myself on the day he's doing it next year

why am I like this

Attached: uh_NgzW3.jpg-medium.jpg (897x1200, 155.38K)

Just looks max plz. Wouldn't that be easier than killing yourself?

You deserve happiness too

Let me guess, you're fat

>still read the messages he sent me everyday, cyberstalking him, applying for a gun license to kill myself on the day he's doing it next year

really glad i never gave any f*males from here any of my main accounts or my socials, being able to get away clean without having to worry about any of this shit is a weight off my back

>why am I like this

deep mental illness

i feel dirty with the idea of a girl falling in love with me when i dont look good. if and when i look good, ill feel more confident about it

he will literally never give me another chance I just wanted him to feel less alone in the world it didn't matter to me that he'd never see me worthy of being his gf I would've been okay with being a friend and even that was not a good enough reason for him to not abandon me knowing he was my favorite person

and I dont deserve to be happy I am okay with dedicating the rest of my life to missing him its beautiful

There exists about 500 million single adults of each gender in the world. Statistically there are MANY 'soulmates' out there for you. This is the truth they hide from you. It's not just one, not just two, but thousands or even tens of thousands of potential "soulmates". Just chill and keep looking.

Yes the idea that there is only one person for you is a beyond twisted fantasy. Grow up.

I am about 97 pounds and i'm 5'6 its other things

i'm not going to make him feel bad about it I dont plan on talking to him ever again he knows where to find me
BPD

Are you white? You must have some kind of body deformity because so far this makes no sense.

you sound sweet, but

>BPD

yeah, this is the killer. you "people" will ruin it eventually, and you'd probably break his heart or cheat on him at some point which would just make him more suicidal.

it is just ONE thats the entire point of a soulmate imagine being so jaded you think you're destined to more than one person whore mentality and hes perfect and theres no one in the world like him I would reject everyone for him why am I literally the last romantic on earth

i'm caucasian not white in the european sense though I am just not his type

This is what I try to convey on this board and on others, being vulnerable and expressing past hurts to women is fine as long as you pass it off in an endearing way and aren't a sobbing wreck every time you're with her

guy sounds like a faggot. is it this easy to get mentally ill bpd whore pussy? literally just be a whiny incel?

i am just like him i will be your boyfriend, dont worry

fall in love with me instead, ild love to die slowly in the snow in a girls arms

>finds out what I look like and decides i'm worthless
This is literally how women treat me

I wish he never told me about it everytime I envision him alone my heart feels like its being stomped on and I can't get it out of my head I just hope he finds someone and doesn't end up doing it or else i wont ever forgive myself for not being good enough to save him

no no, me first >:(

>guy sounds like a faggot
Im sending people to your house to kill you

>whore pussy
Im a virgin

it's cus your fucking ugly, bitch. what the fuck do you mean why u doing this you stupid ugly bitch. get surgery or somethigm fuck

Can you post an image of someone who looks similar to you? I don't buy that this guy wasn't attracted to you. I bet he got nervous and ruined his own chances by saying something stupid.

okay sure hold on

>I am just not his type
Then take your idealizing BPD ass and find another guy to fall in love with after a week.
Repeat until one thinks you're cute enough.

Dont kill yourself fem user. I once was madly in love with a woman and she broke my heart. I damn near flung myself off a building. My life is going so much better now and I rarely think of her. Time will heal it.