Ethnic femanons- how could you possibly compete against a 4/10 average white girl?

ethnic femanons- how could you possibly compete against a 4/10 average white girl?

Attached: 220501279_848266292789405_1150346887763325941_n.jpg (1080x1080, 231.07K)

Those glasses aren't working for her. I haven't worked at lenscrafters in years but I guarantee I could move her up a point or even two.

Can't, don't care.

She seems sweet. I'd ask to eat her pussy.

Well go eat her pussy

Think she'd let me?

i literally can't. i never even tried. been ghosted my many a robot after sending a photo. was unmatched in the hour or so i spent on tinder years go. i know im ugly.

Lmao kek for you probably, fake chadlite

You're not ugly it's because they know you won't degrade yourself. Try another board not this one femanon.

8/10 for me - she looks jewish.

It's probably just your personality

yeah, i've been rejected to me face by men irl. its not just robots. i was literally dropped after i sent a photo by a fucking furry before.
ah, yes, they old stop-talking-to-someone-after-they-send-a-photo-of-themselves-because-of-their-personality prank. maybe is needed bigger personalities?

be my gf
I'll love you if you're a good person, I don't care if you're ethnic

Attached: 1424214.png (1014x819, 594.18K)

i am actually looking for an ugly gf, are you possibly interested?

this exactly how it always started. i dont fucking believe anything a man claims to be about online. its all lies.

>if only I had met you earlier before you got burned too many times then you might have given me a chance
feels bad, I was too late

Attached: 1592693591606.png (480x406, 54.67K)

i am being truthful. if i post my discord will you add me?

dont feel too bad user. im older and even uglier now.
i dont directly socialize with people online anymore. too many disappointments. they never stick around anyways.

I'm old (28) too, that's fine. Do you like art though? That's the most important thing to me, I want a gf that I can talk about drawing with.

id sacrifice an infant to be 28 again.

I have a drawfag girlsimp and I make her draw dicks while I laugh at her on vc.

i'm way cuter than most white girls, especially at my age. white girls spoil so early