Being born a fragile snowflake is such a cruel joke, isn't it?

Being born a fragile snowflake is such a cruel joke, isn't it?

Attached: 2500.jpg (850x717, 117.11K)

your mom is a cruel joke, isn't she

Yes. I've accepted that I'm emotionally sensitive and also that I will never have a gf because of it.

Attached: 1646975546083.jpg (640x905, 69.02K)

You can still get a gf, as long as she's as sensitive as you.

Bulli is passed down through generations like a family relic.
Can you really really not change?
I don't think that's how it works. Sensitive girls still want to be protected. Maybe even more so.

Attached: 124.jpg (1200x1015, 172.9K)

only if you're a man. i was always extremely sensitive as a child, more than any other boy or girl. it made me an easy target for bullying once i got into highschool but girls always found me cute... just not good enough to fuck or date. it's unironically over for bitchboys unless you can luck out and find a gentle mommy gf (good luck)

Yeah they do want to be protected, but taken advantage of, many such cases

I would rather not hope. Women like stoic, dominant men not sensitive snowflakes. Emotional girls especially.
On the bright side I don't have to worry about hiding my feefees when I accept that I'll be alone.

Yes I can hide it but I've always been like this. I tried all the copes like lifting, martial arts, etc. I still cry just as easily. I don't cry over someone calling me a fag on the internet or whatever but I tear up very easily over sentimental/sad things, or thinking about relatives that have passed away, those kinds of things.

Nobody IRL knows I'm like this because I've learnt to hide it since like said it makes you an easy target. But having a partner and needing to suppress my emotions and personality around them 24/7 would kill me.

Attached: 16612877771245.jpg (825x775, 102.75K)

I am a fragile special snowflake desudesu

Attached: 3492.png (237x663, 88.35K)

Yay. I got my Elaina art. Cute.
You can at least be a cute e-boy and get attention from girls with mental problems.
It's just streamlining mate selection, incel-kun. Bully soulmate will also bully your enemies. 2 in 1 deal.
>I don't cry over someone calling me a fag on the internet or whatever
I see you are superior to me at least. You're probably overthinking anyway and it wouldn't be nearly as bad as you're imagining. Baby steps, anony.
Yes, it's why you're one of the worst bullies of anyone around.

Attached: 118.png (820x908, 134.95K)

get a strong gf that will protect you and will also dominate you

I am n0 bulli
I just don't know how else to flirt

Attached: 654.jpg (1240x1753, 822.78K)

Not cute.
I see. When I express my hatred for people, they somehow think it's flirting. Maybe the difference is in measuring how much you want to actually hurt the person.

Attached: 095.png (1200x1500, 1.75M)

are you a biofemale or a tranny?

how was that nor original

That's a lie and you know it

idk
but I wanna break your bones so you won't be able to run away from me
and I am gonna push you around in a wheelchair brrr
I guess once in a while my autism leaks and I will make car sounds while pushing you desudesu

Attached: 3888.png (545x480, 63.17K)

wheelchair go vroom

ill take that as you are a male or a tranny

you shouldnt lead people on like that, its disgusting

I was born to bend not brake. If I look broken don't worry because I will snap back

They lie so you don't commit a school shooting (on Discord).
Very intimidating.

Attached: 161.jpg (1438x2048, 450.9K)

>intimidating
it was supposed to be cuuute

Attached: 639.png (1000x950, 517.83K)

shut up you tranny. stop leading people up

You shall interpret everything I say as favorable to you until the bulli meter is full and you snap. Also, please mention my name somewhere. I need this thread in the archive.

Attached: 102.jpg (1764x2507, 372.7K)

>he thinks only females and trannies post anime girls
silly user

Attached: 1647871593632.jpg (750x750, 84.27K)

I am male and n0 transe
idk whats wrong with you
but I am gonna turn aiste into a transgirl when I start putting estrogen into his favorite donuts

Attached: 7121.jpg (717x1024, 98.79K)

I hate psychopaths for being awful, awful people, but I am envious. Empathy has hurt more than anything else in the world and its not even close. Yeah I have wonderful moments of shared connection, but this cup is too bitter for me. I just want death at this point, I hate who I am and I never want to lose my empathy, so I'm picking neither.

Attached: aDVKVrVa_700w_0.png (504x371, 269.97K)