/drugfeel/

i guess ill make the thread
doing dilaudid and oxy while chainsmoking all night again edition
what are all of my drugbros doing tonight?

previous thread >rollsafe.org
>tripsafe.org
>erowid.org
>psychonautwiki.org

Attached: 1648009373051.jpg (2000x1146, 1.49M)

Im alright. What about you friend? You shooting up?

im okay, could be better though
>You shooting up?
im scared ill like IVing too much so i stay away from it, just swallowing them for now. even though realistically its just a waste of dilaudid.
are you on anything brother?

Just weed i haven't done any real drugs for two years was addicted to coke pretty badly years back. I take kratom sometimes but easy to get trapped and taking it everyday.

valid, im scared im slipping into addiction right now, weed just isnt entertaining enough anymore. im planning a break soon and will hopefully just be smoking weed for as long as i can bare. i did just grab some coke though but i've never felt i had a problem with blow but i only grab .3-.5 at a time so i dont overdo it.

I was buying balls at a time i tried to limit it to 2 or 1 but always wanted more keep the party going

That combination sounded so nice until you mentioned cigarettes ;_;

Im glad smoking is dead in america

whats wrong with cigarettes user? opiates without nicotine is just wrong

I do opiates with weed and a vape

i also do opiates with weed and a vape i just like to switch it up and smoke tobacco sometimes, i go through a pack of cigarettes every couple months at most. vaped nicotine doesnt really feel the same, more nausea inducing.

I used to smoke cigs socially but I quit. Fuck the smell, giving money to Jews, all the chemicals they add to it, its too stimulating for me, didnt like ruining my health

Plus cigarettes have a 100% tax here. Its 10-15 usd a pack

i pay 25 CAD a pack, count your blessings!

Whats the boiling point of iso 91%

82 or 83 degrees

Yeah weed is legal here now so i think its basically cheaper for weed. I pay like 50-60 an ounce and lately theyve been throwing in an extra 10-20 grams

thats nice. i pay like $90-120 an oz depending on the quality, the weed is absolutely killer though and it takes me multiple months to burn through an oz so i dont mind.

Why isn't this working?
I drink heavily
Whiskey, 18 beers day after day
I take anything I have all at once
Ambien, Gabapentin, Diphenhydramine, Dextromethorphan, Hydrocodone
I still keep waking up what the fuck

Attached: 1616554159254.jpg (701x1056, 64.2K)

Well I had the edible and later had a quick smoke. Edibles definitely last a long time but more than anything they seem to make me dull-witted and slow whereas the most enjoyable aspects of weed are the sense of wonder and the heightened senses.

i get the same thing basically. edibles just feel muddy compared to smoked herb

There's something a bit enjoyable about feeling so frail and weak. An appealing waifish sensation; enjoyable vulnerability/ yieldingness

>live in impoverished third world country because parents are stupid
>everyone around me is a poor mindless consumer
>buy crypto years ago for drugs study crypto and end up making a lot of money
>feel like I launched into an upper echelon and cut off most the poors because theyre always angry violent and vile
>everyone I know is poor and always asking for $2 and cigarettes and shit
>I know theyll start coming to me for money for their endless black hole of consuming
>dont know anyone else because my parents ruined my life by giving birth to me in a third world village
>everywhere I go everyones the same

Attached: 8F02F452-4436-4722-A9E2-F6F99F82E63F.jpg (200x200, 11.21K)

Been working on car projects all day and I'm beat, but I'm thinking of enjoying some shrooms in just a bit. But before that, I need to take care of my friends. I have a quart of Shaggy Mane liquid culture that's pretty much fully inoculated now and ready to go into storage--came from some Shaggy Mane that naturally grew in my backyard after a monsoon came through. Contrary to what others claim, I've found healthy LC to store for a long time without contamination or mycelial weakening. I like it because no matter how long it's been since I grew a particular mushroom, I just fill a syringe with some LC and inoculate some spawn. Ready to go, just like that. I'm excited for the Shaggy Mane--I haven't had it before, but people say it's delicious. It prefers compost to grow in, but since I have so much LC, I want to experiment with the same coco coir mix that's used for cubes, as apparently some people have luck with this. Now that Biden's talking food shortages and stuff is getting so expensive, I wouldn't mind growing mushrooms to help supplement my food intake. I knew my hobby would pay off some day.

Also preening over my Salvia D. plant. After a month, she's finally recovered and started growing instead of just trying to heal from shipping. Right now trying to figure out ways to safely adapt her to lower humidity, as at this rate, she'll soon outgrow any humidity dome I can buy or build, and Salvia actually gets really big, so it eventually won't fit in a grow-tent either. Makes me feel happy looking at her. Feels special. All my pinto bean plants are also thriving and already growing beans, but it doesn't feel like the same relationship as with the Salvia. Catnip is also in bloom right now--that's gonna be tea soon.

Attached: salvia.jpg (2016x1512, 435.35K)

Bro just say you live in Detroit its okay

I wish. Places like Detroit, Columbia, and southeast asia are paradise compared to this fuckhole.

So how about that 2 dollars papi I know you got it jeffe

Must be brazil or a cunt

I guess Venezuela user ? I say it cuz im from this shithole and it sounds just like what you are saying.

Where are you at? Can't be that bad

Much worse than anything you can imagine its a frozen empty mountain in jew york

Damn, just realized it's almost 11pm and too late to do the shrooms now or I won't sleep until dawn. Have to make sure I call it quits early next week and leave myself time to trip. Guess I'm just going to imbibe some raw cacao and weed tonight.

Please post entheogens you enjoy, and I'll see if I can grow them.

grow some iboga brother
i tried synthetic ibogaine and it was awesome. scared the shit out of me though