Anons please tell me about your health problems, i just wanna know what my boys dealing with

anons please tell me about your health problems, i just wanna know what my boys dealing with

Attached: bri.png (1889x1201, 1.93M)

I smoke too much weed. It gives me a medical condition called "based"

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif (182x176, 21.61K)

I'm 23 and I think I'm dying. My overly impulsive personality makes my heart pound, the doctor said it's okay but if it continues like this the end is near

Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. My heart muscle is overgrown, so my heart pumps with too much force - it pushes a heart valve into the artery, blocking the artery. So, if I exercise and my heart beats harder, my artery gets blocked and I actually get less oxygen.

I've had surgery for it once; the surgeon scraped off part of the muscle. It's a relatively new surgical technique - up until a few decades ago, they would treat this by injecting alcohol directly into the heart muscle to induce a fucking controlled heart attack to kill some of the muscle. Which is fucking terrifying.

It still gets in the way sometimes - I avoid swimming because I don't want to pass out in a pool and drown - but it's not the biggest deal anymore. Soon I get to have a defibrillator implanted, then I will be a real life cyborg in addition to an r9k cyborg.

i have gyno but i'm a poorfag neet with 0 way to afford it. people bullied me in highschool about it which was a large part why i dropped out. sometimes i dream about cutting them off myself and rejoining society as a normie but i doubt that will ever happen

pcos, alcoholism

You sound cool at least

same bro, mine is huge, i want to be wagie soon and save up

I'm 24 with cystic fibrosis. I'm likely halfway through my lifespan already

>another evangelion thread
i actually wanted to reply to the topic, too

Cholesterol of 109.
I have a cavity.
My left eye has been twitching for the last week.
I feel despair often

My anorexia thoughts are coming back after almost getting to a healthy weight
Other than that I probly have a caffeine addiction

Attached: 1648423147073.jpg (866x866, 87.1K)

show your tits femoid

damn bro, i just looked it up that shit sucks

user I'm a fucking guy

im missing a hand and 2 molars + 4 half molars

I have essential tremor which isn't too horrible but is just of a nuisance enough to be noticeable. I also have a slew of mental health issues which features but isn't limited to adhd, depression, c-ptsd, insomnia, schizo (only got diagnosed by one doctor for that one though). And waiting to be evaluated for autism just in case lol

i had stage 1b testicular cancer when i was 24 and i've struggled with anorexia and alcoholism since i was like 21

how can guys even have anorexia? why you cant just eat enough?

>bro just eat enough
>bro just be happy
>bro just have sex
die normie

hope things improve for you, anorexia is a horrible thing to have. keep trying day by day

Probably some sort of coping mechanism idk, some ppl get fat I starve myself two sides of the same coin or whatever