Dm a girl for a couple of hours

>dm a girl for a couple of hours
>she says multiple times she enjoyed talking to me and we should talk again
>ghosts me immediately after
i'd rather she just say she doesnt like me. why do people do this

Attached: leader-kim-jong-il-west-sea-barrage-nampo-north-korea.jpg (535x319, 40.1K)

Because you're a manhoe op, whatd you expect
Many such cases boyo

>manhoe
i dont know what this means or why you think that. if you're implying i talk to girls regularly you're wrong this was the first time in months

Honestly I do this pretty often. Think about it like a post nut clarity if you will.

I feel enamored by a guy right after meeting him and love talking to him but once we have said goodnight then I slowly come down from that emotional high.

i still dont really get it. wouldnt you at least try dming him again to see if that emotional high comes back? i just want friends dammit

Texting relationships are cheap. They're easy to find and easy to ditch. Meet people IRL

>wouldnt you at least try dming him again to see if that emotional high comes back?

You fail to understand that the majority of females have literally hundreds of guys to choose from at any given moment. Why would she chase that emotional high with the same person, if she can experience it with someone new?

It's not good to chase that high. It almost never is the same.

i mean i guess but why waste time talking to new people they might hate when there's people you already know you enjoy talking to. i see your point i guess. i wasnt trying to fuck shawty or anything though i was just looking for someone to take drugs with
sounds stupid imo. why cant people just try and make friends like normal

>sounds stupid imo. why cant people just try and make friends like normal

Well that immediate strong connection makes me feel very vulnerable.

No offense but I don't want to end up like you. Sitting on Any Forums crying because someone ghosted me.

at least im not wasting people's time

Starting a thread to complain about a minor personal slight feels like something that should be considered a waste of time.

i never said i wasnt wasting my own time. you do know what board you're on right? like its news to me im a massive loser

hope you get bianca'd

we do like you. it's just hard to keep the act that you like up

Why is it news to you that you're a loser?

Also if you're such a massive loser why are you even surprised you get ghosted?

Come do it boy.

i clearly mean its not news to me, as i am a Any Forums user. and i didnt get ghosted for being a massive loser, she doesnt know that and i obviously exaggerate when posting on r9k.
why do you seem so titled by me? if you dont like seeing pitiful friendless autists complain about minor shit then i suggest you learn to ignore it or stop coming to this board

I'm not tilted by you, I guess I misread your post.

>dm girl for a couple of hours
>she lives near me
>perfect matching personality
>she says everyone ghosts her
>asks me not to leave her
>she ghosts me the next day
????????

sorry i ve been abusing opiates all night and been very mad for some reason. im sort of realizing right now i probably came off as aggressive but that wasnt my intention

So what the fuck am I supposed to do to for you to decide not to ghost me after you've led me and flirted with me for days or weeks? Why should I even fucking bother?

Women are scared of men so they will lie and say what you want to hear until they get the opportunity to run away.

It's so hard not to resent women some days

I had a girl that lived 10 minutes away make a comment about making dinner for her, then when I offered to take her to lunch she said she wanted to get to know me better first then ghosted me the next day. She's been texting me nonstop for like 3 days. Women are fucking deranged.

but its online, she can ghost me at any moment, instead she waited until after hours of talking. i gave her multiple chances to leave the convo anyway just in case because i felt maybe i was being overbearing but she kept following it up. not to mention the fact she dm'd me first. i seriously dont ge tthis

No harm.

Hard to say really.

I understand.

I do and I hide it IRL but I won't apologize for it. Western women are fucking psychotic. If you tried doing half the shit you pull on us to an arab dude you would end up on Liveleak.

I didnt even add the myself and got ghosted everytime,pretty sure theres weirdos with many accounts doing this too

What do people even "dm" about?

anything you'd talk about in real life to anybody

About life,you autistic or what

And you wonder why dudes shoot up movie theaters

i dont think she wonders