Bros WTF is this???

My friend found this in their brothers bedroom (he is 29)

It can't be piss, because piss would be dark yellow

We don't think it's cum, because its open-air and would have hardened to a dark yellow before it got to this point

Is it old milk? What the fuck is the dried residue on the top and on the table? There is apparently no smell to it

Attached: 277127862_1355927574883614_7185369913176854385_n.jpg (1080x1920, 160.13K)

It's an old impromptu gravity bong retard, it's old weed water.

No fucking way, the dude is too retarded to smoke, he actually thinks he is allergic

doesn't look like bong water, which usually has dark ash in it

it could be something to trap sugar flies in it. they fly down to get some of that liquid and then fly vertically and get stuck up in the sides because they're retarded

or maybe he's making alcohol, fermenting something sugary with yeast

I tried keeping my cum one time and that's definitely what it looked like.

Could be, don't think he is smart enough to make alcohol but possible

Could be a fly trap, but it is winter, in a basement, and we would see dead flies in it right? Plus juice is typically way easier to use

Would it not dry out though? Like there is no seal on this thing so it would be super dark yellow by the time it was filled up this far right?

>don't think he is smart enough to make alcohol but possible
it should be bubbling if it is yeast fermenting. the design is goofy for that. it's also goofy for a smoking device

making alcohol is really easy. you just need water + sugar (or juice) and then you put yeast in it

>Could be a fly trap, but it is winter, in a basement, and we would see dead flies in it right?
only if it successfully trapped some flies

>We don't think it's cum
it's cum. no doubt about it. what most likely happened was that your brother came inside the bottle and then decided that it would be a much better idea to cut open the top and flip it upside down to act as a funnel to catch his semen more effectively. bit of a stretch, but you're looking for answers so there's my two cents.
picrel needs no explanation.

Attached: cum_jar.jpg (801x450, 49.64K)

Yeah it'd likely dry out, but the color is dead on. Also the stains inside look like cumshots.
Maybe he had a bunch friends over to help fill the cum funnel at the same time, which is why it hasn't dried out.

That is one fat load of spunk.

Shit its the same color as the one on the right

Cup on right is same exact color as OP pic.

>it could be something to trap sugar flies in it. they fly down to get some of that liquid and then fly vertically and get stuck up in the sides because they're retarded
i wouldn't have thought of this in a million years

When are you going to taste it?

>Brother found the cum bottle

Attached: 1639689848002.jpg (718x519, 130.43K)

it is cum. god, the absolute stench of that room alone. idk how you guys arent gagging like crazy.

>i wouldn't have thought of this in a million years
i had a fruit fly problem in college when i had a 4 bedroom. i looked up methods and that was one of them
potato skins work best to attract them

thanks, might try this in my room

vacuums work better probably, if you have one. at the time, i was a broke college kid and didn't have a vaccum. i ate about 1lb of potatoes per day so i had extra potato skins

>idk how you guys arent gagging like crazy
Covid