Does anyone else like occasionally going to a female only imageboard and posting scat/gore or whatever just to annoy...

Does anyone else like occasionally going to a female only imageboard and posting scat/gore or whatever just to annoy them.

Attached: file.png (1160x779, 420.36K)

its funny to see them seethe lmao

Attached: file.png (492x372, 25.6K)

These bitches prob smell so fucking bad man

and u don't? lol

Do they IP ban you, do you use a VPN? I never considered these levels of TROLLING?

U can use softether vpn to flood the website or just reset your router.

>haha I post the poo poo again

I actually go to cc and just lurk and read. I find foids inner workings fascinating. Their blogposting and general discussion is of much higher quality than here.

This. I'll say this about foids, unlike r9k they don't degenerate into a mindless, angry mass of seethe that can barely string 2 sentences together.

Are you sure we are talking about the same chan? They have threads entirely dedicated to autistically hating on men and society, it's pretty much /rk9/ for women.
Also, even though they are losers even in their convos mentions bfs, husbands, etc.

The quality of posting is much higher than here, even if the subjects aren't anymore varied.

However, just like the meme, every once in a while r9k produces a 10/10 thread they could not compete with.

That's the difference with women user. Men are as whole have more variety, so you can encounter really stupid shit and awesome stuff in the same group.

The only reason the quality of the posts tend to be much higher is because I post there pretending to be a foid so I don't get b&
It's good fun practicing my woman impression. They never suspected me

I think 1/4 of posts there are men and another 1/4 is trannies

So you mean you think 2/4 are men
I think it's more like 4/4
It's all just a big LARP board were we all pretend to be women. There are no women on the internet

>the qaulity of posting is much higher than here

no your just a simp.

>implying any of these posters are real women

I never post there, but I go sometimes to read. Despite me not agreeing with most of their bullshit, I find it interesting how closely many of their posts are so similar to posts here and incel boards. So much so, that if you take many of the posts and replace the word men for women, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
It's kinda staggering to see how similar they are to us. It almost makes me hate them a little less than I usually do.

They'll never admit to it though.

That's just because they ban men.

>I never post there, but I go sometimes to read
>I find it interesting how closely many of their posts are so similar to posts here
>It's kinda staggering to see how similar they are to us
same
yet this fact fills me up with hope for some reason

We should start dating the smelly manhating anons from CC

Can you give me an example of one? Like a link.