Why can't these sassy, sophisticated women find a decent man, Any Forums?

Why can't these sassy, sophisticated women find a decent man, Any Forums?
Are modern men just a joke?

Attached: 1630821471827.jpg (828x986, 123.59K)

Jesus Christ they're already 50. They chose the career hag story ending, they don't get the happily ever after with someone who loves me ending too.

Attached: Peter Steele - Type O Negative.png (495x700, 451.32K)

>solvent
What is it they are capable of dissolving? Money, time, and attention? Kek

Why do people think that 'sassy' is something that other people will value and like?

It's an incredibly off-putting character trait. A trait that makes you a good sitcom minor character or guest star does not make you an attractive dating prospect.

I'd date Laura or Jane if they lost about 10 pounds.

The funniest part is that they actually still could get the "happily ever after", just not with 6'6 bodybuilder millionaire model Chad. Even in their 50s they still have tons of options but they still just want to keep their stupidly high standards where they filter out 99% of men.

I'd fuck the shit out of Jane, unironically

Attached: caillou_gets_grounded_characters_by_erikwheeleryt_dddugpf-fullview.jpg (952x538, 75.59K)

Do men like "sassy" women?

this
this is also true and i have a cousin who is in that exact same scenario

They have the same problem that a lot of robots have, they don't self reflect.

I want to be coddled and comforted by a woman at home, not yelled at by a "sassy and solvent" woman. It's not even the age I give a fuck about. This seems an impossible task.

Attached: 1648235259643.png (640x720, 419.2K)

whoaaaa jeez oh man they're just like me

Attached: 24DD5C99-2054-4EBC-B155-F4E20B99EACF.jpg (326x326, 13.61K)

You know the drill
>be female
>build income to 90th percentile
>REFUSE to consider anyone making less than you
>instantly shrink your dating pool to the men earning in top 10% that are single
>must also be tall
>and handsome
>suddenly only 3% of all men are your bottom line
>97 out of 100 men don't cut it
>some of those 3 men are either gay or married
>blame men as a whole

>sassy
Well there's your problem.

Kinda
They also probably have major personality issues. Like I hate the word Karen so much but they seem like the type to argue with people for no reason or are overbearing girl bosses.

I don't understand why women who work and have money are still only interested in men who are good providers. it seems like a totally irrational sexual fetish. if you are a 50 year old woman it doesn't matter how much money your partner has because he won't ever need to provide for children anyway.

Society, generally speaking of course, is too needlessly complicated and feminized for the average man to thrive.

you are forgetting that they must also be socially well off, well liked, and white

So yeah they wont find a man easily

They don't seem too bright in general. They're born into Easy Mode and still manage to have such unrealistic standards that nobody meets them. And they got to 50 without figuring that out. Sassy, solvent and supremely stupid.

>Lucy
>Laura
>Julia
>Jane
>Lesley
In that order

>REFUSE to consider anyone making less than you

this is why so many STEM women are undateable

Attached: IMG_7075-scaled.jpg (2277x2560, 494.45K)

Why Lucy over Laura? Care to explain?

Tough tossup, I like older women and Lucy has more of an "older and professional" aesthetic.