Have you trolled yourself ?

Have you trolled yourself ?

Attached: nvl6pl9tvgp81.png (640x1140, 407.21K)

How do I stop trolling myself?

Once the troll has already begun, it's over.

user you're kinda harshing my vibe right now. That's all I do while I just barely pass my uni classes to come home and browse Any Forums
What do i do?

But I didn't choose to be bad at making social connections, how early did the troll begin??

>barely pass uni
How retarded can you possibly be? Just study literally 2 hours a day and youll be ahead of 90% of your class

Engineering major

le problem, myself?

Attached: reverse-troll-smile.gif (640x640, 301.67K)

I trolled myself by doing the infinite dopamine exploit.
P.S. NEVER DO THE INFINITE DOPAMINE EXPLOIT

Attached: 1633294910511.jpg (1200x2850, 585.71K)

I'm only 25 and I'm already at 6

>had awesome sunday planned
>my favorite streamer ends their stream early
>loneliness and depression can no longer be kept at bay
>entire day is now ruined
my life is such a joke

Attached: 1622501020253.jpg (500x375, 43.06K)

You know, all of that sounds like what the Thelamic group the A. A. call the Abyss. You are going through a journey into darkness facing destruction and either you succumb or ascend to something greater. I've unintentionally gone through it myself, I basically wasted my 20's mostly, and right now I'm about to turn 30 and I'm completely fine with that. It's what was required given the circumstances of my life for me to be where I now am. And I am satisfied with my life as it is, and I think I can drive myself to a higher level. But yeah I d
Was totally trolling myself for awhile. Really what you have to realize is you are not trolling yourself, but society has trolled you by giving you this vision of a life that is completely unobtainable for you and training to obtain that life in exactly the wrong way. It has alienated you from your own humanity.

I study electrical engineering. I get top grades since I study from 10am to 1pm and then I get blackout drunk. It is unfathomable to me how someone could fail this shit

but I don't envy onter people

What is the life that is not obtainable for us user?

this is a fucked up meme bro

Spending your first 25 years of life going to school to get jobs that no longer exist to buy houses that are no longer affordable. Society pretty much exists to sell you things that will kill you, but once you realize that you are much stronger for it and possess the mental tools necessary to create something better. Or you realize you could live a far poorer life materially, basically living in a tent, and still be content while you try to make something of your existence. You can also be lucky like me and have boomer parents who actually tried to hand something down to the next generation. Everything I've described here applies to me.

Being a middle class to upper middle class vidya anime fag and having an active social life at the same tine

thats so pathetic user...frankly im disgusted, do you not have a hobby? or are you just so easily emotionally distraught? i wonder how easy itd be to make you cry, sob even. how do you expect to get a girl like this?

why are you so mean to him faggot

but bro you should have a backup plan

OP absolutely btfo'd

All of this is invalidated by the fact that at your lowest you can always just get you CDL and do well for yourself

this is basically true but robot nerds dont want to hear it.
being a driver who JUST drives and doesn't touch anything isnt a manly job either even if only men do it. it is very compatible with even the most hopeless faggot comfort loving robot. but there is still an aspect of fear that prevents them from starting.