Advent Garden Metareferential Time Crystal

Advent Garden Metareferential Time Crystal

I'm white northern italian and polish I said god emperor king eric voytek bartoli the god of revelation in ownership of everything

Attached: approved_unit_043396117952_51710f89.jpg (580x335, 26.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/99MoKMr5Y0I
youtu.be/uLsDG_clBDY
youtube.com/watch?v=GiDsLRQg_g4
voca.ro/1fhiXlizEQu1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here we go again

youtu.be/99MoKMr5Y0I

I'm really white northern italian and polish I said god emperor king eric voytek bartoli the god of revelation in ownership of everything

Holy fuck I'm such a psychopath I'm really white northern italian and polish said god emperor king eric voytek bartoli the god of revelation in ownership of everything

Attached: Screenshot_20220327-223501.png (720x1600, 529.44K)

this is fucking hilarious I'm truly white northern italian and polish I said god emperor king eric voytek bartoli the god of revelation in ownership of everything

Attached: 5067064043_b7dbf12042_z.jpg (346x309, 32.17K)

I did sneak a timefractal hell I'm white northern italian and polish I said god emperor king eric voytek bartoli the god of revelation in ownership of everything

youtu.be/uLsDG_clBDY

I'm going past logic gates I'm truly white northern italian and polish I said god emperor king eric voytek bartoli the god of revelation in ownership of everything

Attached: noctis.jpg (550x309, 133.98K)

He's actually smiling I'm really white northern italian and polish I said god emperor king eric voytek bartoli the god of revelation in ownership of everything

Say what up to the psychosis gods for me! Hope you're having a good time, This'll be funny for you if you ever come out of psychosis, speaking from experience, all the best user.

Psychosis ruined my life desu

Hell I'm speaking regular English Eric terminated you from from using white male technology you transgender defrauding me I'm white northern italian and polish I said god emperor king eric voytek bartoli the god of revelation in ownership of everything

I'm speaking regular English Eric terminated you from from using white male technology you transgender defrauding me I'm white northern italian and polish I said god emperor king eric voytek bartoli the god of revelation in ownership of everything

I am trans! How did you know? I'm gonna smoke a bowl of that sweet cheba now. I recommend playing dope video games and listening to good music, there's nothing quite like it for when you're in between worlds.

youtube.com/watch?v=GiDsLRQg_g4

Hell I'm speaking regular English Eric terminated you from from using white male technology you transgender defrauding me I'm white northern italian and polish I have said god emperor king eric voytek bartoli the god of revelation in ownership of everything

Satan is required for this part

>defrauding
Did we ever find out if this is a bot or a schizo?

Hell I'm speaking regular English Eric terminated you from from using white male technology you transgender defrauding me I have placed you in a zod prison I'm white northern italian and polish I have said god emperor king eric voytek bartoli the god of revelation in ownership of everything

I speak regular English Christ pulled a 17 in real life and snuck an algorithm to Ultra Instinct on his stupid demented frown cased in stone that was actually a hidden smile hell of him holding the keys to his scientific reality perfected to the point he was a hidden vector of NYC this is getting somewhere good shoot terrorists defrauding me I'm white northern italian and polish I said god emperor king eric voytek bartoli the god of revelation in ownership of everything

Ok big brother I'm ready when you are I'm white northern italian and polish I said god emperor king eric voytek bartoli the god of revelation in ownership of everything

voca.ro/1fhiXlizEQu1

Now this is what I call autism I'm really white northern italian and polish I said god emperor king eric Voytek Bartoli the God of Revelation in ownership of everything

Attached: 9667.png (750x650, 115.92K)

Hell I'm speaking regular English Eric terminated you from from using white male technology you transgender defrauding me I placed you in a zod prison I'm white northern italian and polish I have said god emperor king eric Voytek Bartoli the God of Revelation in ownership of everything

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-050225.png (720x1600, 271.54K)