To Women

To Women,

I resent you for talking so much shit behind everyone's back. I mean even people you love. I've literally heard a woman laugh about her fiancee's unimpressive virgin dick with her friend. This happened in real life. And i know other women that admit to doing this too. How anyone makes the mistake of being seriously vulnerable and attached to you slime i will not understand.

user

Last Thread:
Song Of The Day:
youtu.be/diFiFdocYM0

Attached: 1629332283845.png (944x1126, 1.95M)

hit for talking about op shit not just that but people that tried to speak on me and failed? L m a o.

very nice kot, impressive, lets see paul allens pussy

it's fuckin ridiculous
Oh my god...

Attached: 1629353431289.gif (763x429, 1.8M)

you are probably one of the gayest people ive ever seen. you should probably commit suicide

Attached: 546456.png (169x301, 58.3K)

nah op is unironically Any Forumss last hope

to chum,
bucket

Isn't it a school night kid?
To Krusty,
Crab

based. Be my bf user.

Attached: boomer_boymoder.png (512x512, 248.74K)

To chum,
chumba

I'm not sexually attracted transexuals.
Your oratorship and incisive vocabulary move my heart to tears user. bravo. Take care friend.

>I'm not sexually attracted transexuals.
Based.

>I've literally heard a woman laugh about her fiancee's unimpressive virgin dick with her friend.
That's just a method of self protection. You see, when a woman occasionally puts down her boyfriend or a husband, she somehow manages to keep up a little bit higher position in the relationship/family hierarchy compared to her boyfriend or a husband. That prevents her man from degrading her to the point he would otherwise, for example might prevent her from being anally fucked once a week or slapped on her face if she does not suck the dick when the man wants. Then again, not all men can tolerate this type of behavior but beat the crap out of his woman who degraded him.

It's a general method of trying to gain power and status anyways to put other people down to lift oneself up.

That is SUCH A CUUUTE KITTY!

thanks.
Nah the man's one of the most non-threatening people out there. The guy's former crush and his fiancee explicitly want to tear at his confidence despite saying that they're friends. Basically calling him delusional for having self worth, and not thinking he's a bottom tier male. They've literally told me that. I'm not his friend, because he's literally the most unjustifiable type of pathetic redditor i've ever seen in real life, but even for all I dislike the guy for i couldn't help but defend him in a half moment, which I'm not sure if I should have done.

you're not totally wrong though in that the power dynamics of putting people down exist and that insecure people frequently do this pre-emptively.

>thanks.
Your doing gods work out here :D

Attached: good_name_for_pic_here.png (512x512, 273.6K)

I appreciate your sentiment. It's very nice of you to be so jovial with me on such angsty threads.

>Nah the man's one of the most non-threatening people out there. The guy's former crush and his fiancee explicitly want to tear at his confidence despite saying that they're friends.
Well, what can I say? There are sadists and bullies among women too. This type of people usually torment their target of degrading just for the pleasure of it. Although behind of that feeling of pleasure, there is subconscious knowledge of the fact that by degrading someone else you might gain more power and status to yourself. In other words: the purpose of the feeling of pleasure people get from degrading others, is to drive them do it more, so that they are more able to gain power and status through it. It's the same as with sex: the feeling of pleasure people get from having sex drives them have it more and thus breed more. Humans, like all animals, are a lot like biological machines that were made to do things by programming them to feel pleasure for doing those things.

Yeah, it's pretty much the ONLY way for a mediocre person with less of talent and intellect to gain power and status, to put other people down. The weaker is the person they put down the weaker they are themselves.

It's nice to laugh and have fun.

Yes i would say that I intuit this to be the case and agree with the idea that people are in fact like this and are motivated in such a way.

well, that i disagree with, i think you're forgetting at least one. There's 3 other methods of the top of my head that irrelevant losers typically try to gain status and power. One is the attempt to argue specialization inside a group, "he's booksmart im streetsmart" is the popular canonical example of this. Another is to claim to be part of a special club, the most obvious ones are usually race based where the criteria for entry is exceptionally small, but grifters jumping into small niche communities of free thinkers or rebels or intellectuals also fit this category. The last one I'm recalling, is the invention of arbitrary ethical principles to justify superiority over other morally. People commonly see this in woke types who invent further and more arbitrary judgements of malice or offense to increasingly unreasonable standards of behavior that change so fast nobody under spotlight can properly follow them all. You don't only find this in internet tribunals or group settings though, you also frequently find this on an individual level: people do this when they project all the time. They'll look at a character flaw of their own, and PROJECT it onto everyone else, thus justifying that even IF they have a flaw, they're still better than average, and thus their flaw doesn't make them substandard or worthy of scrutiny because it's been discounted. The underlying self deception can be summed up like: "Everyone else is just as bad or worse, so i can't be held to a higher standard." People do this all the time. I'm sure there are probably more ways mediocre people try to build themselves up that i haven't thought of here.

I don't severely fault people for this of course, I've been guilty of self deceptions like this aswell, im only able to express them so well because i try to self reflect and root them out

nice dubs.
>It's nice to laugh and have fun.
I won't disagree with you on that.

That's hot though? I'd love it if my girl talked about my small, virgin cock behind my back. Especially to other girls.

find an ugly hambeast weirdo girlfriend with low self esteem, or just any ugly woman who wants to seem cool.

Based, keep up the good work user

shig

>Based, keep up the good work user
Thanks user, I will.