White robots are ass holes. She will never care about you, you know?

White robots are ass holes. She will never care about you, you know?

Attached: 1648432305748.jpg (1017x1024, 95.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-yBIPfSSfik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White woman worshippers get what they deserve. A fat nagging cheating white wife who smells of tuna and drives them to suicide by being so psychologically abusive. Ungrateful brat kids who do drugs and can't wait to shove them in the old folks home.

>White guy turning down cute Asians
meme ruined
it would have worked if they were all pajeets and nigs

Im White and would turn down an asian but not a black girl. Asians seem soulless and I dont like their eyes.

I would turn them all down. She will notice me, bros. It just takes time.

Attached: 1633273760229.webm (720x904, 1.86M)

I'm a +6ft white guy and I've never gotten any of these

Same I get no female attention, my time on dating apps was essentially me training phishing bots

I hope she will but dont get upset if she doesnt

>White robots are ass holes.
only the best looking ones. ugly ones like me pretend to be nice until a fembot drains my dick out.

In conclusion, op is a retard

Attached: suit87817391238741239841234.jpg (474x636, 25.96K)

>Asians seem soulless
the pale ones are, the ones with dark spots on them "soul spots" are the best. especially little brown patches on their tushies, or uwu brown areolas.

>Im White and would turn down an asian
im white and i think anyone who would refuse a girl who looks like this has braindamage

Attached: 1Xqm7_5c.jpg (300x377, 22.37K)

their faces are painted on a blank canvas by a demon

Attached: gah.png (256x256, 33.51K)

a chubby manga artist listening to
youtu.be/-yBIPfSSfik

Attached: ayanami.png (925x925, 1.12M)

Still not a fan
Cause youre a faggot weeb. Black girls are way hotter and actually have a personality.

if i was walking towards the gates of heaven, and then i look to the side, and i saw a door, with this face half-hidden behind the door, and she said "oppa...." and then disappeared, i would be quite tempted go to in. even if the door had "hell" written on it

Attached: 1572501564107.jpg (1464x2048, 319.27K)

>Black girls are way hotter and actually have a personality
good for you, dude. im not judging you. have fun with your sheboons

which is better, left or right? see, im not sure, but if the korean girl is happy, then so am i. i always appreciate korean's taste in aesthetics

Attached: 1645132759659.png (399x504, 311.31K)

>even if the door had "hell" written on it
that's the door to the toilet at the high class shop in japan. it doesn't sell "hell" it says "women" even if i guess they're the same thing.

>im not judging you
>have fun with your sheboons
Both are ugly and youre a virgin.

>which is better, left or right?
a real man knows one hand isn't big enough to tame his wild snake.

What always kills me is is that the left pic is 10x more attractive than the right. To genuinely think the right is a better outcome than what's going on on the left takes legitimate brain damage. Fucking Koreans man.

I don't have a single woman of any race wanting me faggot, kill yourself with your gaslighting.

>ass holes.
did you say anal?

Attached: image0-25.jpg (460x403, 30.05K)

>youre a virgin
i am a virgin, but i'd rather be a virgin than participate in bestiality

what do you think i am; a white women?

Attached: Fromis_9_Baek_Jiheon_Midnight_Guest_official_photo_1jk.jpg (2778x3889, 1.52M)

then you are not white, and probably smaller than 5'4. don't lie again. even fat mexicans get women to flirt with them.

I'm white and would turn down asians, but the asian in your pic wouldn't ever go for me. Just the fat or ugly ones

You wanna fuck bugs though

fucking retard women hate the shit out of me because they think im ugly and i am ugly i hate women so f ucking much kill yourself