THIS DOESN'T APPLY TO FAGS/TROONS

Knowing I'll never have a qt gf like Marin hurts me very badly.

Attached: hottie.png (800x809, 566.29K)

it hurts in an original manner bros

Attached: 1628211196992.jpg (1440x1816, 313.74K)

Is troon a funny way of saying trannie

knowing i'll never have a gf hurts me very badly.

Basically, pretty much.

Attached: 9qzn0mp9urn81.jpg (828x766, 56.14K)

You're telling me that in real life an ugly friendless loser won't have super cute girls fall in love with him because he sews for dolls?
Watch less stupid wish fullfilment crap maybe.

I already know that you faggot, I'm just venting because I finished it today.

Attached: 1634355458244.gif (400x300, 1.98M)

It sucks I'm sure, but you'll never know the even worse pain of never having a bf

Bad larp. Also, women typically have had a boyfriend at least once in their lives, they only piss and moan as well as act "depressed" when chad hasn't dated them yet

I have no idea who that character is but I feel you. One thing I came to realize is that real people are just that: People. People are deeply flawed. A person could never live up to my expectations for them. I would rather have nothing than an imperfect something so I have nothing and I will continue to choose nothing. Yearning for an ideal is fine but it is important to remember that the ideal doesn't exist and it will never exist. You have to be careful to not allow that yearning to consume you.

Do I deserve perfection? No, but then again does anyone?

Just as males typically had a relationship at least once, and how most male incels only accept super cute girls like Marin.

Most people had a relationship; inceldom is super rare.

tfw about to become a wizard. All I ask for is my lookmatch

Nope, I would actually accept flawed-women, but women wouldn't accept my flawed self, because they know they have better options (chad).

I feel you user, other user big faggy. Saving your gif, I like.
>pircel

Attached: 1243214616461.png (297x165, 60.12K)

>inceldom is very rare
tell that to the statistics of ever increasing male virginity. It's upwards of 40% for young males.

Im super rare bros

Attached: EDA0A605-0C91-4C06-A93F-32CFB89C25E1.jpg (600x600, 19.17K)

@67964248
low effort bait not worth the (You) but in high school (where I was white, 6' since 14, could make people laugh and often had people ask me to help them with studying because I was top 2 or 3 in my grade, at least for boys) I had an insane crush on this girl that I heard at least four or five people specifically call ugly, and I'm a khhv, so kys

No, it isn't. Looking it up it's 14% for males over 20 and this is virginity defined as "penio-vaginal intercourse" so anyone who did anything else not included in that isn't even listed.
It drops to 5% after 25.
Most people have sex; there is no incel pandemic and you're a genetic dead end rarity.

Fuck stop posting her here. I'm trying to avoid thinking about Marin, it actually causes me physical heartache.

marin wouldnt want you

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
I DIDNT ASK TO BE BORN LIKE THIS

She was my waifu first