We Don't Talk About It Edition

New Here? Get Typed:
truity.com/test/type-finder-personality-test-new - dichotomies
sakinorva.net/functions - functions

Theory:
myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/
Jungian(cognitive) functions:
wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Psychological_Types

Functions and dichotomies are sometimes confused, but they're not the same thing.

DLC:
pastebin.com/ccs8sYUV (embed) (embed)
uclassify.com/browse/g4mes543/myers-briggs-type-indicator-text-analyzer
mbti-concepts.tumblr.com/archive
sakinorva.net/library/contextualizing_functions
16personalities.com/ - not MBTI, but a sort of Big Five test
9axes.github.io/

TQ:
>your type
>what is something you aren't ashamed of, but make sure not to tell others, because they wouldn't understand?
>what is a secret you know of somebody else's?

Last Thread:

Attached: amnesia-collection-buttonjpg-f48092.jpg (1024x1024, 170.67K)

>your type
Intp
>what is something you aren't ashamed of, but make sure not to tell others, because they wouldn't understand?
Talking to myself
I'm not telling :p

Attached: 1648390342639.jpg (804x994, 108.3K)

>your type
INTJ
I think dying at a young age is OK (preferable even) and don't really intend on living to be old myself
Straight friend tried to kiss me when he was drunk once

Attached: ef6se542.jpg (1200x675, 76.39K)

INTP
social anxiety.
i won't tell you because it won't be a secret anymore.

Attached: 1581186972571.jpg (243x252, 56.68K)

>your type
ENFP!

i am a very open person, you will either understand me or you won't.. but that won't stop me from being open and expressing myself
i would never tell a friend's secret, that's awful..

by the way i really like an INTJ that i definitely gotta get over

Ti > Te

INFJ

I intentionally make myself appear weak, cute and unassuming to draw people into my web so that I may take advantage of them in various ways.

I know many secrets, but I shant expose them without a good reason, a good secret is like a weapon. :3
I keep telling you ENFPs, don't fall for INTJs. It doesn't work.

Attached: 1373396187895.jpg (512x512, 65.35K)

imagine this was fucking turbie

There's no way a turbulent INFJ could pull of what I pull off, user. It requires confidence. Turbulence of the mind causes self doubt. Self doubt is like a fire in a house made of sticks and dry leaves.

INFJs are the real Jews of the types.

>your type
ENTP
I didnt mind getting groomed, i stabbed someone in self defence and wanna do it again
I would die before breaking my best friends trust

The whole "I'll be the bait in the trap" thing does work extremely well against vicious idiots.

Lure them in, move out the way, and oops... should have told you that was there.

Works well against nice folks too - they get hugs.

>nufer infaja

Hehe, the vicious ones are the most fun to trap. They get so overconfident, you can literally tell them they're walking into a trap.
I like to play with the innocent ones, they get really interested with the smoke and mirrors and try to see what's behind the facade. All it takes is one glimpse and they turn pale with fear. It does kind of hurt being called Satan by a truly innocent ones, though.

Attached: rabbit.jpg (480x800, 47.01K)

Do you get along with INTPs? I know a few ENFPs IRL and they all tell me they think I'm fascinating. Or do you guys tell that to everyone lol.

Thanks for confirming literally every negative stereotype I have about ENTPs. Just kidding but not really.

the situation - the reactions:
ISTJ - ISFJ - ESTJ - ESFJ - ISTP - ESTP - ISFP - ESFP - INTP - ENTP - INTJ - ENTJ - INFP - ENFP - INFJ - ENFJ -

Attached: 1648444547705[1].png (1364x1178, 1.83M)

>I intentionally make myself appear weak, cute and unassuming to draw people into my web so that I may take advantage of them in various ways.
That's how you WANT to be seen, but that's not what you are, you're just a lame edgy faggot living in your own dreamworld incapable of realizing how fucking cringe you are, because the outside world doesn't share you covert narcissism nor your narrative based way of thinking. Do us a favor and keep that shit at your local steampunk meetups

>I intentionally make myself appear weak, cute and unassuming to draw people into my web so that I may take advantage of them in various ways.
If you're a straight male, you need a role model in your life ffs. Nigga you actin like a female fr. Shiiit you spent too much around ya damn mama if you doing this shit nah mean

lmao wtf was I thinking
>try working, that's a good trick
why do I keep falling for this meme when I know it's not going to work? Now I've got to be back in that cramped stinky office in ~9 hours and I haven't slept yet! There I was thinking it was magic mushrooms that convinced me not to kill myself, turns out it was quitting this job the last time. There's also no way in hell I'm actually going to save any money from it. Hissss, oh well I'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Also my room is smelling strongly of pee right now, I hope it isn't noticably stuck to my clothes.

you clearly haven't been paying that much attention if you think anything is going to have a satisfying conclusion

>INFP
>pretty much every aspect of my existence lmao, there's many reasons I don't get out much.
>I don't know any other person secrets lmao

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c038 (v07) - p023 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 4.jpg (784x702, 195.98K)

I've realized high Fe is detrimental to me. It's all too easy for them to treat you like everybody, as opposed to somebody.

Is it normal for an Fe dom be mean, not follow social norms and love debating?

Attached: 1648303136392.jpg (250x250, 12.06K)

>be mean
Blatantly mean? Nah.
Subtly mean? Absolutely.
>not follow social norms
It's possible. Many people seem to think extraverts always have the entire world as their point of reference, but it can easily be a much smaller "external reality".
There are extraverts who want to spread themselves that much, but it's hardly all of them.
>love debating
Unironically no. I noticed Fe doms get into debates easily.
They can be competitive fucks too.

>be mean
yes, certainly
>debating
maybe
>not follow social norms
i imagine they deviate slightly in some ways as everyone is different, but to be an Fe dom by and large need to engage with social norms to some large extent, as opposed to just acknowledging them (aux or tert) or disregarding them (inf).