Who the fuck called the cops on me?? i feel like im gonna diei cant do this

who the fuck called the cops on me?? i feel like im gonna diei cant do this

Attached: 6B259190-3360-4825-A21D-90BF87D91E42.jpg (1206x2208, 246.99K)

that is called a fire endings.

i think you are gonna get fine.

Lol based. You got the attention you wanted.

u gave me ur dox for reasons like these. i still care
good luck at the psych ward. stay safe.

MIYO THEY'RE GONNA BREONNA TAYLOR YOU ANY SECOND NOW GET THR FUCK OUTTA THERE USE THE WINDOW AS AN ESCAPE GOGOGO

Attached: 1645182519637.jpg (400x400, 126.53K)

Fucking lmao. Please be legit.

holy based LMAO

no way lmao ahahahaha

Attached: 1634231538873.jpg (441x302, 18.76K)

That's hilarious. You bpd cunts are ruthless.

finally a good namefag thread

Attached: pepe-laughing-smoking.png (713x611, 25.91K)

They are, i am not sure if I can talk to someone if I find out they have bpd. It never ends well.
One time is a outlier, two times is a coincidence, three times is a trend, four times is a pattern, and the fifth time is just me being a dipshit

I hope they send a bill to your mother for wasting their time.

At least you've had some female attention.

I doubt she'll be admitted for those chicken scratches. When I overdosed they sent me home after the charcoal and stomach pump.

oh god miyo it's over its all fucking over the police are gonna investigate your computer they'll take it away all the groomers in the discord server are gonna get taken away for questioning and sent to jail they'll get raped and its all your fault your egirl friends are gonna be single and alone oh god how horrible someone is going to have to pick them up while they're alone so they dont fall apart like you i might have to do this just to save lives what a horrible tragedy this is don't worry ill take good care of wren im a very affectionate person itll all work out okay don't you worry stay safe in the suicide ward someone else is gonna have to deal with the other darkies im not into those its okay they'll all be okay i promise

Attached: 1574658051634.jpg (632x650, 68.61K)

Please fucking marry me

Attached: haha.gif (292x292, 1.44M)

she sent baby cuts in the thread but she sent me way worse ones on her thighs
i called authorities way before she even started though, i was worried about her. shes going to be safe.

Hopefully he'll receive treatment for his gender issues

Why do they still have Christmas wreaths on the doors? I bet this is an old pic. Probably wren and meyokeo decided to troll r9k because they're cancerous retards

there are still wreaths and even christmas lights where i live, and i haven't had the energy to put the christmas tree we have down. i saw it at first but i realized it's march.
it's kind of like how people get ready in july for halloween.

Good stuff. Even if it ends your friendship it was the right thing to do

Miyoko I love you. Im so sorry this is happening to you. You could have always talked to me, you know that.
Hey please tell me that Miyoko is not too hurt. What is your tag?
This is gonna sound pathetic but I am one of her closer friends and in every video call we have had there was christmas wreaths and decorations on the other houses. I am really scared right now I really hope shes okay

stay safe. u sound like you really need to pass out.

Is this Miyoko?

Why are you all bullying such a cute girl?

Attached: Miyoko maybe.png (243x295, 155.56K)

kill everyone who browses this board

Fuck off samefags

>cute
user...
ATRKA

this is so fake and pathetic i hate all of u spoiled immature bored egirls that like to cosplay as bpd whores for fun and attention. do something useful

No one cares you lonely faggots

So basically it's fake drama. You people are just promoting the server. Fucking cocksuckers.

Yeah I guess but they are always nuts

>fake
i wish lol i fucking hate edrama so much but i called authorities on her because she thought she could get away with posting this shit. she wanted the attention
main shit started in this call and i recorded her cutting to send to the authorities. nothing else. the logs r just petty drama, and stuff i dont want the board knowing about. not anything bad but cringy stuff i guess

Attached: 17C19DE8-02EB-461F-ABCE-D8479A748698.jpg (750x902, 202.11K)

That bitch is cute as fuck

This is Amber's server. Don't join this one. Amber is a tranny and he stole members from Miyoko's server into his server.

Get a life. You look pathetic af right now. lmao.

As funny as it is seeing cunts shred each other, you've shown your hand and nobody will trust you in a discord now

Someone post Amber's server. I would much rather hangout with a tranny over a nigger.

i am very pathetic desu i spend most of my time inside but egirl drama is extremely annoying
i thought it was over with until miyoko decided to FUCKING CUT HERSELF. retard. still mad at her for that
im moving away from tripfaggotry after this. too much bullshit drama i hate it i hate it i hate it

That's a fire truck they're not there for you

Give it up. Stop samefagging. Get off this board.

>egirl drama is extremely annoying

You literally made every single drama thread today

Literally no one asked yet you still explain this uninteresting shit like we are your friends who asked. Get a gun put the barrel in your mouth

They always send fire trucks to medical emergencies. I don't believe that's a real pic though. I think this is gay fake drama for their discord server.

i dont give a shit about Any Forums discords im only in egirl gun range and the one vincent just made
i dont talk in them for a reason. the drama isnt for me and i hate dealing with bpd whores that betray you. i was wrong to think miyoko was literally any different. i cared about her.