I wanna be in a poly relationship with hatsune miku and my husband

i wanna be in a poly relationship with hatsune miku and my husband
shes so cute and i would have lesbian sex with her and my husband can watch...

Attached: __hatsune_miku_vocaloid_and_2_more_drawn_by_torriet__b2600010f6b24b1d07ac8e8e001b0599.jpg (1000x1503, 969.97K)

n0 yuno please calm down
stay monogamic with ur husband
st0p showing so much skin
have a nice day desudesu

Attached: 3269.jpg (1024x768, 193K)

im sorryyyy but the thought of both miku and my husband makes me feel lewd :3 I wanna cuddle them...

MIKU IS MY MONOGAMOUS WIFE
vocal nonmonogamous couples are honestlly so fucking cringe

Attached: 83632728_p0_master1200.jpg (782x1200, 719.91K)

>i wanna be in a poly relationship
We know.

RUBY GET THE FUCK OFF MY THREAD!!! I HATE U!!!

eat more human shit

only with hatsune miku :3

Do not degrade Miku with your retarded tripfaggot popularity-contest diarrhea.

I literally am a bigger fan of her than u are kill urself bitch

Attached: 20220225_181046.jpg (4032x1788, 1.99M)

take a cold shower
n0w
poly is cringe to be desu
wtf whats wrong
ruby is fren
please dont be rude
take the cold sh0wer

Attached: 6534.jpg (281x474, 36.17K)

I talked to ruby on discord and hes so weird and sexually harassez women and he also talks to children

you eat literal human shit no one gives a fuck about your opinion

i love miku as much as the next guy, but this right here is easily $800. I hope you 40% soon. Also filtering trip fag.

>larping with someone else's collection
Lmao. Absolutely fucktarded nigger moment

Attached: point & laugh.png (1400x1400, 989.71K)

idk how much I spent but the scale figure was a gift so subtract like 400 Canadian
this is literally my room retard I've posted videos of my figures on my insta too

Attached: Screenshot_20220327-190610_Gallery.jpg (1080x598, 565.09K)

I just took the biggest shit in my pants. I done fucking sharted myself good lord it's a stinky one. Boy oh boy my underwear is simply dripping with my leaky poopy.

ewww why would u do that?

I pooped, we pooped, he/she/they pooped. Please respect my pronouns as a poopybutt. I have fought long and hard in my sodden shitted undies to be respected as a human being with human needs of dropping fat turds in my pants.

Because unlike you, he is a hot blooded MAN. Cut your tits or something

Attached: 1A6E86DC-6A89-45EB-9247-9FC965DF73CA_1_105_c.jpg (886x886, 56.5K)

men shit themselves?

Whenever I get a wiff of my musty downstairs chocolate factory I begin to seize uncontrollably and my penis cannot physically stop ejaculating. I love it so much. People call me sick, they call me a freak. Well I'm not going to take the abuse anymore. I'm going to make them all pay.

REAL men shit themselves. Oh god, letting out a big flapping fart and oozing out hot molasses all down my legs is just something a woman wouldn't understand.

god i wish i was hatsune miku right now...

I wish I was in bed with my husband and miku rn and we all are holding hands and kissing

I wish I was in bed with you and your husband dropping a steamy chocolate mountain on your bedspread. I would leap out the window with shit drizzling out of my ass like a summer rain and call out, "I am the poopyman, I fear no can!"

Hi Yuno!!! How are you?? Oooh ohhh guess what I did today!!! :)

im good!!! what did u do? :OOO