Hatred

Who here feels unmeasurable anger towards those who wronged you or bullied you in the past?

A few days ago I was having some drinks with some friends and we began talking about highschool. It is then that I remembered that there were some older and younger kids that used to bully me. It is as if i had deleted those memories
It was 99% verbal abuse. I was always standing up for myself, telling them to fuck off and punching back if it turned into a physical confrontation, I was no bitch but it made me feel fucking terrible.
I had completely forgotten how angry it made me feel. I am now fueled with anger, I want to kill them. Back then i was short and skinny but no i have a decent build and tower over most of them. I just want to rip their heads off. I've been feeling like this for the past few days and I cant get it of my head

who here feels or once felt the same way?

ps: you can probably tell, but English isnt my first language

Attached: fuckthembitches.gif (498x280, 717.08K)

I don't
Idk if it's because I grew up but I don't have I'll will towards most of my former classmates. Granted there's a small handful of people I'd tell to fuck right off if they tried to get in contact with me but for the most part I'm over it. The main reason is that
>we were shithead kids
And
>I was a fucking weirdo, not like some of the other kids but I did my own thing and had a superiority complex.
Plus at this point dwelling on it does nothing. I'm happy with my life, bought a house last year, on 2 hiring lists for my dream job and am close to getting a classic car all while being 24.

I don't even remember them. Get a life, bud.

I didnt remember them for years. now im mad af

its alright man. and its good u wont find them again. can just go on continuing current life.
though, always remember, that people at the core most often do not change. i myself would be hostile to fuckers who were hostile to me more than a decade ago, simply because i understand people do NOT 'change', anyway the age around 18 is usually the age where your personality is full blown expressed, and when u were a small kid, not really

I 100% agree with you. people changing at the core is extremely rare

Hahaha. This. You ever have something that triggers those repressed memories back?

>Hahaha. This. You ever have something that triggers those repressed memories back?
Nothing in particular. We were just talking about the past, I remembered those mfs and became infuriated lmao. Kind of funny actually

I don't. I understand everything and I forgive everyone. That said I am very guarded and rarely let anyone get close to me.

I resent everyone with better social lives than me. I had an awful upbringing and I've spent my entire adult life trying to catch up to everyone else and failing miserably. I hate it when I see couples or people with kids or even just people out with their family members. I feel like I never had a chance. I hate how everyone just takes all of the normal social stuff like loving your family and having romantic relationships for granted, while I feel completely unwanted and unloved. It's hard for me to even be happy for other people anymore, I just want to trade places with them.

>being mad about things that happened fucking YEARS ago
Why? What good does it do you? Do you think that person even thinks about you anymore? They probably haven't thought of you since a week after whatever event happened, happened. Let it go and stop being a fucking manchild. You're just replaying things in your head to hurt your own feelings.

Attached: 1645875834167.jpg (509x511, 24.42K)

>Who here feels unmeasurable anger towards those who wronged you or bullied you in the past?
i wasnt bullied that much, but i did experience some. it also made me resentful. i think hurting the weak for your pleasure is wrong, thats why i went vegan and i dont hurt animals, who are weak and defenseless, just like bully victims are

Attached: Photo-2-sow-stalls-1-FS1.jpg (400x262, 22.09K)

I feel you bro, it's almost the same with me. Only that most of the time it got physical and it was a group of them against me. Thankfully after high school I didn't get to see them ever again, but even years later it boils my blood just remembering those days. It doesn't help that it was constant bullying for almost a decade.

These days I have being unironically thinking about ways I would kill all of them, or even "play" with them before actually killing them. Never in my life before have I had such thoughts, but they have been quite consistent recently.

Attached: EJpehaFXsAA9ad8.png (1068x1200, 263.93K)

I have taken great measures to mitigate my losses and in mitigating losses I have incurred expenses. I hate all humanity including myself. I was taught by others that might makes right. I am sorry that I am unable to murder the whole damned human race.

Attached: jllyrg.png (1000x680, 34.68K)

>spent 10 or mins cursing my older brother out in my head
>cursing him and reassuring him i meant every horrible thing i came up with totally and completely.
ill probably never get the chance to say this to his face.

It's not like im angry on purpose. I think it does no good but im just incredibly angry at the moment, i think about it and my blood boils

I dont see the relationship with veganism but I do agree on hurting the weak for one's own pleassure is tasteless

I didn't think of that interaction as something important and didn't even considered it bullying. I now know what it was and cant help but wonder in what ways it was affected me.
I wonder if this hatred could be used in any productive way. I've feeling this way for a few days and feel like i am going to explode.

I wouldn't say I hate myself but I dont really see me on the best light. I have become a very flawed man.
That being said, I dont think I will ever feel truly happy in a modern industrial society.

If you want to the murder the whole human race, it can be done. It's just not an easy feat

What would be your ideal social situation? Do you think you could get to it with your resentment?

If an alligator eats your baby, would you feel hatred towards it? I wouldn't, because that's in their nature.
I know how you feel but I don't feel any hatred for them because I view them as only... humans. They're beneath me.
We ought to strive towards greater heights

Attached: 4354343453.jpg (850x400, 75.32K)