How many 10 year olds would it take to fuck you up? I'm thinking ~100

how many 10 year olds would it take to fuck you up? I'm thinking ~100

Attached: yimmy.jpg (466x687, 85.79K)

unless u just kick, ur hands would be broken in a couple of them

not if you know how to punch

Are you talking male or female?

male. no weapons

I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys SHIT. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead nigger in my garage.

10 year olds are stronger and heavier these days, you're looking at an army of goblins from Goblin Slayer basically. Assuming I'm not armed and prepared I could probably handle like 10 of them if they came at me all at once, any more than that and they'd just swarm me and take me down.

Attached: X-Chen.jpg (708x1000, 242.57K)

Nah dude. 100 is a lot. You would get tired fast anyways.mainly depends on how berserk they are

one of the greatest scenes in cinema history

I'm a grown ass girl but I'm pretty sure my 10 year old nephew could take me out. I'm taller than him but he's pretty strong

but all it'd take for an adult is one good punch. you could also grab one and spin him around to knock out anybody around you

>you could also grab one and spin him around to knock out anybody around you
I didn't consider that. You could go full Hardcore Henry and start using child limbs as weapons. If I had even a small weapon like a hunting knife or something, though, I could easily handle way more of them. You're not gonna be able to punch your way out of a mob of 100 kids.

Attached: hmm.gif (416x498, 665.95K)

so a 10 year old could rape you is what you're saying

why not lol they're tiny and weak

Alright dude. You obviously never fought anyone before. The 10 year olds are not mindless zombies with 1 hp bar. You probably would lose to like 10 of them if they attack at the same time. 3 of them clings to you so you cant move and the others punch and bite you and its over. You have no idea how incredibly hard it is to fight multiple opponents. You get dead tired in a matter of minutes. 100 of them would stomp your ass in less than like 3 minutes.

I just realized how bad this sounded. I am not planning on anything naughty you silly billy glowie Joeys, I am just engaging in a hypothetical.
Anyway, I could easily beat the fuck out of like 10 kids and could fashion weapons and armor from the first wave if given time to prepare, but the situation depends a lot on how many come at once, whether they come in waves or not, whether or not they're armed, etc. Also, how well disciplined are they? The average 10 year old would probably freak the fuck out and flee if an adult started beating on them.

Attached: oh. oh dear.png (429x448, 244.3K)

anything more than 4 would start to be a challenge.

look at the size of a fuckin 10 year old you retard.

Aren't both genders of similar strength at 10?

I looked it up. I still think 10 of them would beat your ass, but you seem autistic enough that they might get scared of you and ran away

you're stupid as shit. even a fat 25 year old could fuck up 30 kids minimum and i'm in athletic shape

okay what if i boltcutter the chain off of a swingset and start swinging at children with that?