5 inch on a good day

>5 inch on a good day

give it to me straight. how over is it?

Attached: sample_c5551ac6b50ed41a7436b5ac3f6a6298.jpg (850x1011, 114.23K)

your dick is small but not small enough to be a problem unless you're doing random hook ups and end up matching a size queen, most women will not care

>unless you're doing random hook ups
i dont

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

Wish there was more good sph stuff

A lie. All of them cares but if you find one that loves you she will pretend not to.

silver lining of being a dicklet right?

you're retarded user, no one is fucking perfect, it's not because someone doesn't have a 6 pack that he won't get a gf

if i push down hard enough i get 5, but im like 4.5 otherwise

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Im just saying the truth what op was asking for

Yeah but 99% of it is just trash and I hate it

>mfw sub into sph but have 9 inch pp

Attached: 20220323_210930.png (1014x966, 404.77K)

i wouldn't want to post sph if i was an artist either since the cope brigade comes to shit up the comment section in no time with some bigdickfags humble bragging.

ngl it would be pretty hard for a dommy mommy to scoff at 9 inches

hot* not hard. freudian slip.

>have switch FWB
>get really small soft and down with SPH when she's in a dom mood, we'll even use ice/ice water for maximum shrinking if we're feeling really kinky
>sometimes she is playful when humiliating me sometimes she is mean and cruel
>when hard get big enough I have to be gentle at first and she feels full and stretched out when I dick her down
Growerchads rise up

Attached: 1434945024350.gif (300x300, 1.07M)

How big do you get growbro

6.5 x 5.5
When she's using ice to make me as small as possible it's like an acorn. Pretty hot to do that and she degrades me, then she makes me hard in her mouth and shrinks me again.

GrowLife is best life.

Sounds hot, I'm a grower too but only get to 6 inches bonepressed (cause I'm fat)

>on a good day
Do you have ED or something?

some days i get extra hard

perfect size for turning into a clit when you transition

tfw 4.7 erect length and 4.7 girth. On a scale of 1-10 how bad is it?