Mainstream media picks up on incels:

Mainstream media picks up on incels:
>Lock them up, kill them, they're so fucking ugly i hope Chad bullies him to suicide AND he would deserve it for being such a loser.
Mainstream media picks up on "femcels":
>OMG YAASSSSSSS qween so AESTHETIC. It's our year girls!!

Holy shit I actually don't blame you losers for going on killing sprees lmfao

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-012903.png (496x793, 267.36K)

the girl in the pic would reach the bump limit just from marriage proposals if she made a thread on here about herself

Meh, the attention whores here looks pretty good. This one wouldn't be anything special.

Femcels do not exist. Prove me wrong.

weII youre wrong

Isnt it funny. Femcels dont want nothing to do incels. But incels would marry a femcel in a second. Hypergamy never ends.

The foid who posted that article deserves to be raped

women think femcel is a fashion trend. they also think that women suffer from, what was it called, some shit like 'emotional negligence abuse' or some gay made up term like that.

they also think that not having sex for more than 3 days puts them on the same level as never having had sex before. i wish i was being hyperbolic, but im not.

If I ever hear a woman claim to be a femcel in my presence I'm breaking her teeth in on the spot. Don't care how much jail time I get.

>the attention whores here looks pretty good.
Have you seen Miyoko or Yuno?
I think you should reconsider.

Absolutely based, user.
I had a friend who would call herself a femcel and I would shit on her every single time because she constantly had male attention, they really can't comprehend what it's like to be truly unwanted.

People don't pick on "femcels" because they don't exist, it's just a phrase for retards to throw around without actually meaning it. Women with double digit body counts will be joking about how they're such a femcel because they haven't had sex in a week. It's just one more thing to lull me closer to the edge.

Attached: Screenshot_20220305-193252~2.png (1098x1080, 567.75K)

They want Chads attention. But when they dont get it they come looking for simps with no real intention of doing anything. Basically leading people they deem as "lesser" on to make them feel wanted. They are the future cat ladies that no one likes because of how bitchy they are because they never reproduced.

this is literally how they think, and they are here posting right now calling everyone incels telling them to leave their board.

and to clarify, "r9kcore" memes are just making god awful evangelion threads and occasionally posting about lain.

Attached: eva femcel.jpg (1453x883, 175.32K)

>Sex is totally meaningless
That's because women choose to have meaningless sex, what a stupid take.
Mind you, I'm pretty sure I've seen that broad mention her boyfriend in the past so why is she even attempting to talk about the subject as if she has any understanding?
Good lord, just ban women from the Internet already.

There's no fucking way all of the women using the r9k tag on that wretched site come here, it has to just be some weird inside joke like maybe 2 people used it genuinely and everyone else just copies it because they think it just means loser.
I will burn this world to the ground if that many women actually come here, it would explain why this board is worse than it has ever been, but it would still make me seethe to a point where I might give myself heart problems.
Why won't they just fuck off.

yeah last time i checked femcels dont go around shooting up places or like getting a kick out of scaring people

we come on here to laugh at you

Just give it a year or so and they appropriate something else like they did with autism, depression, quirkiness etc. it's always something with holes.

Laugh at us and then make videos showcasing how retarded you are so we could in turn laugh at you?
That doesn't quite add up.

yeah sorry i dont really think any of you have the authority or say over who IS retarded

Well, one of us is writing coherent sentences and the other isn't, I believe that speaks for itself.